Who Rode Today?

I guess I was looking more at the blue bike without panniers. And moving the tailbag behind the tip of the tail and dropping it down to where the top is even with the tail wouldn’t interfere at all with a pillion.

I guess I was looking more at the blue bike without panniers. And moving the tailbag behind the tip of the tail and dropping it down to where the top is even with the tail wouldn’t interfere at all with a pillion.
Nope but the partner can’t swing the leg over if the bag was where the pillion sits, tried to make it work but can’t unfortunately.

IMG_6407.jpeg

IMG_6405.jpeg

IMG_6403.jpeg

IMG_6409.jpeg

IMG_6411.jpeg

Traffic? What’s that? :D I got in 164 Smiles today on the Busa. Sunny blue skies, temps in the high 60s. Lots and lots of corners, some fine straights too, all on empty country two lanes and the foothills. Took it up around 140 or so a few times but didn’t stay there very long. Wutta bike! Saw a couple longhorns chomping away. The big one never looked up. Took a pic qualifying me in the picture game thread too but I picked it so someone else has to match it.

View attachment 1679125

View attachment 1679126

View attachment 1679127

View attachment 1679128

View attachment 1679129

Traffic? What’s that? :D I got in 164 Smiles today on the Busa. Sunny blue skies, temps in the high 60s. Lots and lots of corners, some fine straights too, all on empty country two lanes and the foothills. Took it up around 140 or so a few times but didn’t stay there very long. Wutta bike! Saw a couple longhorns chomping away. The big one never looked up. Took a pic qualifying me in the picture game thread too but I picked it so someone else has to match it.
Florida is officially ruined. Can’t go anywhere without traffic and is only getting worse. Quiet roads were on my backyard but now have to ride 1hr to get to some quiet backroads.

Rode all weekend. Went to the HD dealership to the east of me to test ride some 2024s yesterday and went south to hit another demo ride this morning.
New CVO ST is by far the best bike HD has put out. 121HO feels really good. I know my 128 is faster but the new bike with its new tech and smoothness is just really nice.
Still don’t sound as good, not as fast, mine is modded the way I want it. I’ll keep mine for now. Lol.
Took the Busa out yesterday after some yard work and gave her a light workout, only one cop was seen but out of his jurisdiction so he glared but no lights lit up as I went by him.

First ride of the year after winter storage, only covered 30 mile's but when driving up slip road to join the motorway I gave it the beans and wow ,what a shock to the system after the winter lay off . Remembered why I love this bike so much

IMG_6440.jpeg

IMG_6436.jpeg

IMG_6439.jpeg

IMG_6437.jpeg

IMG_6438.jpeg

Got in 136 CBX miles today still feeling out the bike. Something weird happened. Riding along around 60 or so I heard a pop from the front right side. Stopped and looked over the bike and found scrape marks on the front wheel and the inside of the caliper. Whoever balanced the tire placed a weight on the center lip or center edge of the wheel and it must have come loose. When it did it got caught between the caliper and the spinning wheel and got destroyed. Luckily the wheel didn’t lock up.

Well, no riding the Honda until I can source a caliper bolt and pin keeper. Upon further inspection of the wheel this morning I saw that those were missing. My guess is that when the bolt came out and the keeper with it, they snagged the wheel weight and took it with them. I must’ve stopped looking for a cause once I saw the wheel weight was gone. Lucky I guess as I rode it about 70 miles after the ‘pop’. The prior owner had a friend of his who is a mechanic at a Harley shop do the brakes, new pads and rebuilt the MCs. Harley mechanic….. :confused: I checked just about every nut and bolt on this rig but I musta missed this one.

Back