who likes LATEX matresses?

Hey Va, please do not jack this gentleman's thread.

:-)
Hey Cblast
ban.gif

tounge.gif

uh... I just now noticed that "Judy" appears to be lacking a few.... er... stuff?

Hmm, I dunno, A Latex Mattress Bro? I dunno, I'd be inclined to view it just another chunk of over priced foam.

Why not just find a Foam store near you and have a big ole piece of foam cut to fit.

Love the Idea of the sleeping bag though, that's good stuff... You're Mom doesn't mind it in the basement?
cool.gif

Hmm, I dunno, A Latex Mattress Bro? I dunno, I'd be inclined to view it just another chunk of over priced foam.

Why not just find a Foam store near you and have a big ole piece of foam cut to fit.

Love the Idea of the sleeping bag though, that's good stuff... You're Mom doesn't mind it in the basement?
cool.gif
naw, she's cool with it.... HEY NOW! Wait... what? NO!

....like I live at home with my parents... sheyeah, right... pffft. ha ha ha ha No. um... well, no

I've got 800 thread count sheet sets also, but rarely use them. They are great, and I agree about not skimping on sleep essentials and extras. The cost bedtime massages are really adding up though. They charge extra past 10pm, but luckily I have a punch card so that helps

There are two types of latex. One type contains silica and breaks down over time. The other is pure rubber and never breaks down. Unfortunately these pure rubber types haven't been produced, that I know of, for 40 years. Over the years, I had a number of customers in their 80's come in and specifically ask for a rubber mattress. In every case the mattress was fine, just dirty. I asked the mattress reps many times to get those old style mattresses in. They could never find a supplier. I think there is a huge market here waiting to be filled. The Temperpedics are horizontal body ovens and you sink into them like a stick into a mud bog. It's hard to even roll over after it has formed to your body. They type I have (Spring-air) is better, but still sleeps hot AND they now only make it a one sided version. "Never needs flip" is what they claimed. I knew it was B.S. when I bought it, but there want another choice in the matter. Now it has impressions and wee have to turn it sideways from time to time to get it to flatten out, and it's a King size so it looks very weird when its sideways. One last note, NEVER GET THEM WET! You will not be able to get the water out...EVER!

I have a Sealy "Stillwater" that has a foam layer along with other types of layers individual wrapped coils (less motion), and a pillow top. Cost about $1000 but well worth it.
thumb_up.gif

So if you bring someone home from a bar to your latex mattress, does that exempt you from having to use any other latex products?

biggrin.gif

BF

Back