Who Is Barack Obama? EvenScary ...

(proud dad @ Jul. 24 2007,07:43)
(nitrousjunkie @ Jul. 23 2007,11:17) I'm not a fan of his.....but may I ask where you got your info from?
email
From who?
rock.gif

(pure_ego @ Jul. 23 2007,20:58)
(VaBusa @ Jul. 23 2007,01:20) ...separation of Church and State...I don't keep up with any religious aspects of a potential candidate.  As long as he's not hurting others, I don't care what religion he is or was a part of...

What bothers me MORE about Obama is that I don't yet know what he stands for...to me, he's a likeable guy, but I don't know what is plan for the Country is yet...
he is a democrat so you already know the plan..

more handouts, more taxes, more "compassion" for our enemies... and at all costs... NOTHING that any republican suggests.

they don't have a plan... but they can find fault with anything.
Yeah, that seems to be the trend...I have yet to vote for a democrat, but that doesn't mean I agree with all the republican BS either...

I just hate politics...and I hate it even more if we, as Americans, are worried about the religious backgrounds of candidates...that brings in a whole different level of disagreement in our society, and nothing gets resolved...ever...'nuff said...
laugh.gif

(nitrousjunkie @ Jul. 24 2007,06:18)
(proud dad @ Jul. 24 2007,07:43)
(nitrousjunkie @ Jul. 23 2007,11:17) I'm not a fan of his.....but may I ask where you got your info from?
email
From who?
rock.gif
A man I work with....which was sent to him by his aunt..which he say's is a bleeding heart liberal.That's as far back as I know.
It's email being sent all over the country.Don't know originater.

He's got my vote, its a shame people pick out religion as a fault, isn't freedom of religion in the first amendment and one of our basic freedoms?

(Rainer3012 @ Jul. 24 2007,11:16) He's got my vote, its a shame people pick out religion as a fault, isn't freedom of religion in the first amendment and one of our basic freedoms?
SURE IT IS, unless you don't like the religion
laugh.gif

That's a tiny loophole I guess...
wink.gif

who took americans hostage in iran in the 1960's?-MUSLIMS!
who bombed the american marine barracks in lebanon?-MUSLIMS!
who shot down an american blackhawk helicopter and
drug american soldiers through the streets in somalia?- MUSLIMS!
who bombed the uss cole? MUSLIMS!
who hung american contractors burnt bodies on a bridge in fallujah
rejoicing in the streets?-MUSLIMS!
who cut off david bergs head like a sheep and posted this
atrocity on the internet?- MUSLIMS!
the takeover of a school and the killing of children in soviet georgia-MUSLIMS!
AND ON AND ON AND ON-MORE TO COME!

(shortcut @ Jul. 24 2007,20:34) who took americans hostage in iran in the 1960's?-MUSLIMS!
yep

(proud dad @ Jul. 24 2007,18:52)
(shortcut @ Jul. 24 2007,20:34) who took americans hostage in iran in the 1960's?-MUSLIMS!
yep
double yep

called radical Muslim and Islam just a "religion"I can't beleive the ignorance here.Has nothing to do with religion.

If you like the freedom to buy most any type of gun, you won't want to vote for this guy. I guess the people of Illinois have been stripped of the rights for so long they don't know any better.

(Super Trucker @ Jul. 24 2007,21:14) If you like the freedom to buy most any type of gun, you won't want to vote for this guy. I guess the people of Illinois have been stripped of the rights for so long they don't know any better.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I live in Illinois and have five guns, three of which are assault weapons.  Your assertion that we have no gun rights in Illinois is almost ridiculous as the assertion that Obama is a radical muslim terrorist.

Now ... you guys can get back to your fact-less fear mongering.
poke.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(Thinker62 @ Jul. 23 2007,09:42)
(proud dad @ Jul. 23 2007,07:16) Who is Barack Obama
rock.gif

Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.
Please forward to everyone you know.
The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside out,
what better way to start than at the highest level.
.   .   .   .         .
Perhaps best to
keep our ears &
eyes wide open ..
OK, I GOT THE MESSAGE......."THE MUSLIMS" WANT TO DESTROY THE US! ALL MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF THEM WHO LIVE IN HUNDREDS OF COUNTRIES AND FOLLOW DOZENS OF DIFFERENT POLITICAL BELIEFS. THAT'S COOL.

NOW TELL US WHAT ALL OF THE MILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS ARE IN AGREEMENT ABOUT DOING. OH AND DON'T FORGET TO GIVE US THE AGENDA THAT THE MILLIONS OF JEWS AGREED TO AT THEIR FAMILY REUNION...............SWEEPING GENERALIZATIONS, STEREOTYPES AND PREDJUDICE ARE DANGEROUS. CLEVER CHRISTIANS ARE HAVING A FIELD DAY MANIPULATING THE FEARS OF OTHER CHRISTIANS IN ORDER TO PROMOTE AGENDAS THAT WOULDN'T OTHERWISE MAKE IT TO THE CORNER.

TRY JUDGING PEOPLE ON THEIR WORDS AND DEEDS, NOT WHO THEY LOOK TO FOR SALVATION.
Yeah, what he said!!
bluegrab.gif

(johnnycrash @ Jul. 25 2007,13:58)
(Super Trucker @ Jul. 24 2007,21:14) If you like the freedom to buy most any type of gun, you won't want to vote for this guy. I guess the people of Illinois have been stripped of the rights for so long they don't know any better.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I live in Illinois and have five guns, three of which are assault weapons.  Your assertion that we have no gun rights in Illinois is almost ridiculous as the assertion that Obama is a radical muslim terrorist.

Now ... you guys can get back to your fact-less fear mongering.
poke.gif
Most people in your state are not allowed to have carry permits, there is talk about some major tax on ammo, and last but not least let him be president and see how many guns you will be able to buy. If it were up to him you would have NO guns, but his security team is very well armed.
And BTW why not explain the freedom of the FOID card.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(gwhunran @ Jul. 23 2007,13:50) Obama does have a consistant anti-2nd Amendment voting record.
I am so sick of hearing about the second Amendment! Haven't we hurt those poor bears enough? How'd you like it if they came and tore YOUR arms off??? Huh? Huh???

I say, "right to human arms for bears."

rant.gif

biggrin.gif

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:darkblue'>And all for JUST being an AMERICAN
rock.gif
</span></span>History is going to be repeated I'm afraid! Wasn't it said way B 4 I heard of the O-Sama / O-Bama & Yo MAMA syndrome! that the flag of Islam will fly over the White House
rock.gif
Hey for all the liberal folk out there that think In God we trust should be replaced with? And we need to have an open Dialogue with the Butt ugly thugs of the world, that don't even try to hide their dirt like we do! You have had it too good! "We should never go here"  
pissed.gif

lurk.gif

rock.gif

Back