Who has a pic of their bike on a tee shirt?

pack mule

formerly known as rtgt
Registered
I bought me a tee shirt after seeing it at the place where my wife purchased my other one( anniversary gift). I had to have it because it was my exact motorcycle. Now who else has the right color and year of theirs on one?

100_2898.jpg

100_2897.jpg

I bet Demmy will be the first PM to you. He has problems, just be nice and give hime the info he asked for on where to get one, and he will leave you alone. :rofl::poke:

Nice! I have one that I got for Christmas 5 years ago with my 02 black limited on the back and a black kanji on the front. I've worn it so much over the years that the picture is faded really bad now.
Where did you get that one? Do they make them custom or was it just a lucky find?

I like it!!

Dan

Nice! I have one that I got for Christmas 5 years ago with my 02 black limited on the back and a black kanji on the front. I've worn it so much over the years that the picture is faded really bad now.
Where did you get that one? Do they make them custom or was it just a lucky find?

I like it!!

Dan

I found it at zazzle.com, and it was just a lucky find.

I bet Demmy will be the first PM to you. He has problems, just be nice and give hime the info he asked for on where to get one, and he will leave you alone. :rofl::poke:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Actual pic of Misty

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

000_3018.jpg

I have issues Im telling you issues

000_3018.jpg

Last edited:
Flippin sickos, Oh Wait, ohh... yea, I have one of my 1100.Maybe we should go to some meetings or something.Also I put a pic of my bike down so you know how sick I am.

bike shirt 002.jpg

thats pretty cool i would like to find one of the 99 copper/silver bet that would look great

Me to! I'll have to send that pm to rsd. Ive seen copper/silver shirts in the past (see first 2 attached pics) but never liked them. Last week, I found them on ebay...actually a nice design (see last attachments). Search this "Suzuki GSX 1300 R Hayabusa Bronze #1 Motorbike T Shirt". Its out of the UK, so you might have to modify your search. Seller is STUMPYIMH. I'll probably order mine today. Check out his other auctions, too.

fbbd_1.jpg

imagesCA1TQCDR.jpg

!BcpweSwB2k~$(KGrHqMH-CMEqt2V40FVBK1c!VdDw!~~_12.jpg

Last edited:
I just got mine in the mail...this thread made me realize I didnt have any busa Ts, so I searched all over and found 2 I liked on ebay. One was from the US, so it only took about 4 days to get. The other one was from the UK, that one took just over a week. I'm very happy, they're really nice shirts. Thanks for the idea rtgt!

shirts 004.jpg

shirts 005.jpg

Back