Who did what ?

kennym4

Registered
Hey people, been a while. I see some changes since I've been here last. I haven't rode as much as I did this past summer since I got my bike in 06. Well the leaves are starting to fall, and it's cooling off, I am so not ready for winter yet !!

Okay who put on the most miles this past summer (June 1'st - Aug. 31'st ) ?

I'll start with my 6,000 miles (I know Sleepless does that in a day, but for me thats A LOT !!)

About 7k this year for me. Between the weather early and hip surgery I lost a lot of good riding time.

via Tapatalk

I'm not in the running. Around 5K since the end of April. theshinzzle out of Canada stated over 19K this year in a recent thread. She probably has it.

I think I'm right around 5k as well. Hoping to get another 1k on before snow flies though..

I'm also at about 5k for the summer. Not nearly as much riding this season as i'd hoped. Still hoping for another 1k or so before this thing we call "winter" hits

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I haven't done much riding this year at all. I think I only did a little over 6,000 miles since the beginning of this year. That's nothing compared to almost 25,000 a year from 2007 to 2010.

I haven't done much riding this year at all. I think I only did a little over 6,000 miles since the beginning of this year. That's nothing compared to almost 25,000 a year from 2007 to 2010.

Someone has been slacking a bit. :laugh:

via Tapatalk

I was just wondering the same thing...

I've got over 9,500 since june. I hope I can get over 10k before I have to put it up.

Once the snow flies, I'll start modding the bike! :thumbsup:

Back