Whitele home ok

el stumpo

Registered
Decided to ride back home.

Took a few detours along the way :whistle:

Dragon - one more time
Hell Bender
just for fun, the Blue Ridge Parkway :)

Had a great time! Nice see old friends and make new ones!

More pix coming after I get my laptop back from Loomis. Thanks for dragging all my junk home!

DSCN2413.jpg

Glad you are home safe, we left there at 1:30 or so and are 350 miles into the 1000. Just ate and back at it, gonna stop between 1 and 2am and sleep till 6 or so and finish up in the morning 8)

Was great riding with ya and shootin the breeze, Peter!

Be safe and see ya next time.........:beerchug:

You decided to RIDE back rather then take the ride back w/ whom you came? Musta been all that rain you got yesterday? :whistle: Had a scratch you needed to itch huh!? :poke:

:laugh:

It was great riding with you and the Loomis brothers. Hope we can do it again in the spring!:cheerleader:

You decided to RIDE back rather then take the ride back w/ whom you came? Musta been all that rain you got yesterday? :whistle: Had a scratch you needed to itch huh!? :poke:

:laugh:

I usually ride to and from... was nice to trailer this time to the bash, but still lots of fun to take your time home and get some time in!

So that WAS you I passed. You were headed to the dragon and I was headed back to the Phillips. Passed you right after you crossed the bridge and made the right hander up toward the crot.

So that WAS you I passed. You were headed to the dragon and I was headed back to the Phillips. Passed you right after you crossed the bridge and made the right hander up toward the crot.

Yep, saw you guys headed back. Good meeting you Kevin!

Good to meet you. Hope to get to ride with you and the "Loomi" brothers! Tell Steve and John i said hello!

And the Bash continues.......... Glad you guys had fun, and glad you made it home. Looking forward to the additional pix.

Pyro-Pete, you can sure build a fire!

Glad you had a safe ride home.

Back