White smoke out of crankcase breather on a trubo.

DaReaper

Registered
I installed a Schnitz Racing Scavenger pump when my old one gave out. I have the return line going into the crankcase breather housing on top of the engine next to the breather filter directly under the fuel. Now the crankcase breather filter releases white smoke and I am not sure why. It did not do this before when I had the turbo oil return line feeding into the clutch basket next to the oil fill cap. I switched locations because the old pump had an 1/4" internal diameter and the new pump needed 3/8" internal diameter. There is nothing I can find that is wrong with the performance of the bike. It runs perfect. It does not smoke all the time. It only smokes when I have it at riding temps and even then it does not do it all the time.

Does that make sense to anyone? Any help would be great.
I am having my dyno guy put it on the dyno so we can see if anything is out of the normal.

I do not think that it is constant. It does not happen when I first start the bike and there are times when I stop at a light and I do not see it but I am not sure if that is just the wind or not. It is not thick but it is noticeable.

I am thinking of just relocating the return line to another location and see if that changes anything but I am not sure where I should put it.

Back