White rims?

Speed King

Banned
I have been looking every where online for a set of white rims for my blue 08 busa with no luck.
Any suggestions of where to get white rims? I wanna get rid of the gold rims, I think white rims would look great with the blue 08.

Contact t & m powdercoating on here and he should be able to do what you want. You could either find another set of stock wheels on the net or get your tires dismounted and send your wheels to be powdercoated. :thumbsup::beerchug:

I would go the powder coating route. It is a lot more durable and longer lasting then just ordinary paint.

Maybe 50 dollars for a set of wheels to get powdercoated

Where is this at? The going price from what I have seen is around $100 for a set. You pay for what you get. If I was to get a set powdercoated I would call Travis.

get chrome from Jon? mmmmmm on Blue.

I remember how dirty the Whites were on my 91 Blue White gsxr after just a few mile ride. Nonetheless I'm sure white would look great!

+1 on tmpowdercoating, he does great work and is a board sponsor :beerchug:

just go to the top right corner of this page, click on sponsors, and send him a messege or give him a call in the morning (he's at work right now)

+1 on tmpowdercoating, he does great work and is a board sponsor :beerchug:

just go to the top right corner of this page, click on sponsors, and send him a messege or give him a call in the morning (he's at work right now)
There was a certain members bike in pieces in the corner at travis's when I was there a couple of weeks ago....
Wassupwitdatyo?

There was a certain members bike in pieces in the corner at travis's when I was there a couple of weeks ago....
Wassupwitdatyo?
It has been brought to my attention that my post may have cast TM Powdercoating in a negative light. That was in NO WAY my intention. Travis's part with the bike was done, I was simply teasing Semi. TM Powdercoating has excellent turnaround time, and does great work. :thumbsup:

It has been brought to my attention that my post may have cast TM Powdercoating in a negative light. That was in NO WAY my intention. Travis's part with the bike was done, I was simply teasing Semi. TM Powdercoating has excellent turnaround time, and does great work. :thumbsup:

no offense takin here:thumbsup:

Back