White 2017 Hayabusa Part Out

You can find their parts on eBay just look at the location. My 08 has fairings from the 11 white on it thanks to the previous owner who worked for them.

Hey guys not sure if any of you heard of a reverse track vehicle built by Tanom Motors out of Culpepper Va called the Tanom Invader. Well anyhow I've been talking to one of the guys over there and these vehicles source and use brand new hayabusa motors for the build. Besides the motor nothing else is used, everything else is parted out from a brand new busa. He's told me they struck up a deal for over 170 2017 White Hayabusas for their builds. Again their only need is for the motors so that leaves brand new complete OEM fairings sets, frames, wheels, forks, etc. Everything! I told him I would see what type of interest there was in any parts from these 2017 models. So if you're interested let me know.

http://www.tanommotors.com

View attachment 1579379
How much for the entire Bremo brake system??

I’m glad you posted this thread since they didn’t bother to reply to me after I asked for pricing on a full set of fairings. At least now I know that they are all wait and my bike is already white, so I’ll pass. Hopefully it works out for you and you can score a good deal on OEM fairings.

Not selling as a rolling chasis

They didnt come to me asking for help. I think theyve been doing just fine. This was me putting the word out for a potentially good deal. Too much focus on the wrong thing here

I don’t think anybody is focusing on the wrong thing here but merely pointing out some of the potential speed bumps and looks like one member has already run into one. “potentially good deal” is the operative word here as there is no connection to what that might be, shipping costs, etc. it’s an intriguing deal and I’m glad you served it up, will watch where it “potentially” goes!

Screenshot_20180308-193900.png
20180308_194035.png
Screenshot_20180308-193909.png

Screenshot_20180308-193900.png

Took longer than expected but the guys are working with me. I post prices for parts...if anyone is seriously interested in any parts off the list let me know.

Back