Whinning noise under acceleration!

tegbusa

Registered
I had the dealer rebuild the transmission with backcut gears and after putting everything back on now the bike would make a whine noise under hard acceleration! The noise is similar to when the belt tensioner goes bad on your car or more like a SC sound!

Any idea on what it could be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was my wife on the back of your bike? She always whines when I hit the acceleration hard, then I get a punch in the back.

Have you checked there is enough oil in her?

You nailed it!! Oil level was slightly below the low mark!! I just cant believe i missed it. I added about 100ml and the noise is gone!

Thanks a million!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems my tranny gets louder when i am approaching my 3000 mile change limit. Keeps me vigilant on those oil changes by acting as a reminder. I do use plain old 10w40 MC oil.

Funny how the longer you own a bike the more you can hear it talk.

CURVE!!

Mine is the same, no need to look at the mileage, the gearbox tells me when it is time to change! I fitted a TUTURO chain lube system the other week, only £20 from ebay, it works a treat and has made my gear shifts a lot slicker! I was definitely abusing my chain!! And no more splatter/gunking from the spray lubricants !

Here it is:
317.jpg

316.jpg

317.jpg

316.jpg

Back