Which HID is best??

not to thread-jack, but was wondering if anyone has a kit for adding a delay to the igniter? I've read of people adding the delay so it don't put a strain on the battery I'm no electrician, so it would be great if someone had a pre-made kit for the delay.

Thanks again guys for all the input... just came across the xenon bulbs for the '08... how do these compare to the full HID systems??? They are also showing that the 2 prongs and the 3 prongs fit
rock.gif
Is that possible? (I think the 3pr is an H4 and the 2pr is an H7) Just curious if anyone has tried the xenons or not.

Greg

not to thread-jack, but was wondering if anyone has a kit for adding a delay to the igniter?  I've read of people adding the delay so it don't put a strain on the battery  I'm no electrician, so it would be great if someone had a pre-made kit for the delay.
Here ya go. HID install scroll down past the first 15 pics. The relay wiring starts with pic 16. There are a few different ways you can do it, but this is how I did it. PM me if you have any other questions about the wiring or what relay you need.

Back