Which aftermarket turn signals??

lazerbusa

Registered
I just went with the undertail mod and I don't like the intergraded tail lamp/signals. I've been looking at the LED's but the only ones that seem to be quality are a brand called Shock racing. otherwise the other wimpy 6 bulb LED's just don't cut it for me. Even the 20 watt filiment bulb mini's seem to be all around better than those. There's even ones that screw into your tag plates that seem cool. Anyone have feedback on the Shock Racing ones? I'm open for suggestions.

<!--EDIT|lazerbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149293351 -->

I'm having the same problem. I'm looking at www.customdynamics.com to upgrade the LED's and I'm still on the fence whether to do an integrator or separate turn signals. The 1.85" clusters I think would fit in the Hotbodies undertail.

... my front and rear signals , i got both from ebay .

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

ImageShack Links Do Not Work "with led signals"

I got a clear alternatives taillite[integrated] and really like it.The turn signals are clearly visible and the brake light is really bright.

Just my opinion, but I never liked the integrated signals. I think that signals should be at least 8 inches apart and not together with the stop tail light.They also take away from an already small stop lamp. Nice, but just isn't my taste.Those Lockhart bike night signals that bolt to the tag are cool.

<!--EDIT|lazerbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149370267 -->

Stock '03 gixxer turn signals look the best imo.. GSXTacy and the Professor both have these and they look sweet..

Pops

Back