Where's Will Smith When you Need Him?

Let me guess... you are offended by this comment because a white guy said it and that makes him a racist? Well... after she refused to admit to being able to describe what a women is I guess anything is possible. The "Woke" left has an agenda... it is to vilify the so called racist at every opportunity as a way to get revenge on the antiquated ways of others in the past, present and future. Yeah... like that will fix everything. All it really does is further divide us as a nation... so... who is promoting that narrative?

Here is the deal for those that support "black lives matter". Start with finding ways to reverse the black on black killings so prevalent in todays culture. Black on black killings is the largest percentage of black deaths today... its not white cops shooting black youths as so many sources claim in the media. 2nd... 74% of abortions are tallied by 13% of the population that are black women... is anybody black doing anything about that?

The whole dynamic saddens me because until we unify and come together for the purpose of reversing these deadly trends not much will change.... If Jackson is on the SC then the agony will be prolonged... When is enough revenge on racism going to fix the issues at hand? It will never happen when somebody has a clear mission to insert themselves in ways detrimental to a solution is in a key position of power.

Not offended, just disappointed that such an idiot has a seat in the running of this country. It's funny how small-minded racists always play the race card and try to tell Blacks to stop killing each other while every night on the news we see whites in Ukraine elevating killing each other to an art.

Not offended, just disappointed that such an idiot has a seat in the running of this country. It's funny how small-minded racists always play the race card and try to tell Blacks to stop killing each other while every night on the news we see whites in Ukraine elevating killing each other to an art.
The world is getting out of hand on so many levels as compared to the level of chaos decades ago. However... perhaps I wasn't paying attention and the MSM had more control over the narrative being spewed by the master actors inside the disinformation campaigns of their day... who knows? I surely don't. Its become impossible to keep up with the ever changing landscape of human activity and all the effects that come from it.

Back