Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oscars and Will Smith

Not that anyone cares, but on the negative carbon footprint, I snatched a large tract of land away from a developer, which I now own. We are restoring that to its natural state as it was 200 years ago. I’m no match for Tim Sweeney though, he snatched 15,000 acres behind me, doing the same thing. He is doing this all over North Carolina.
Sweeney is investing in carbon offsets to avoid the tax that will be imposed for not being carbon neutral,the more offsets he invests in the more carbon he will be allowed to burn.

More power to you for being ahead of the curve.:race::beerchug:

Well, this may have solicited Smith's mea culpa: Will Smith Slap Fallout: Hollywood Agent Says He'll Halt Work With Star's Production Company

I have a friend in the business (he's a cameraman, not a star) who says Chris Rock is going to help bail Smith out. Do some projects with him to help him with the character rehabilitation. Smith could never shake the Fresh Prince corneyness. This is a chance to re-introduce Smith as a true bad boy.

Got to hand it to Rock, that brother is a thinker.
Perhaps Rock is an even better strategist for rehabbing a former star in an industry that is losing its glitz, prestige and most of all... it's usefulness. The last real good fictional movies I watched were Forrest Gump, Coming to America and A Fish Called Wanda. Goofy movies but entertaining when you want to get away from the crap show unfolding in the places where fraud is the standard operating manual for success.

By the way... all comedians are thinkers.

4EC83A51-6E3A-46FC-8A57-4E55B70D5361.jpeg

Yeah I don't know. If you watch CR after as he composed himself, by the time he faced the camera and got to the award part you could see his face swell. His eye started looking puffy compared to his other side. Just my opinion.
He took a hit for the team...or else it was real. I haven't ever been slapped like that but I imagine that would have put me down unless maybe if I was bracing for it.

Top Bottom