Where's all my Houston ppl at?

Bro is right there on the woodlands real close by 242...man you don't know what your missing (they call it the forest ride)..have you ever gone to Yankees?
Posted via Mobile Device

Bro is right there on the woodlands real close by 242...man you don't know what your missing (they call it the forest ride)..have you ever gone to Yankees?
Posted via Mobile Device

ok, now i know what you talking about:laugh: too many fm roads around here!:laugh: been there couple of times, very nice!
yankees...???

Check out MotoHouston.com you will find a bunch of Busa riders on that forum some are members here as well but because that is a local forum the tend to hang there.

Alittle off subject but when we all meeting in Austin?

When you show up :rofl: No I do not know when we will do the MnG as I am moving this month so all of May is shot for me hell wife already said no trackday for the month of May :mad2::mad2::mad2:

When you show up :rofl: No I do not know when we will do the MnG as I am moving this month so all of May is shot for me hell wife already said no trackday for the month of May :mad2::mad2::mad2:

Wait who said you can move?? Where you moving to? You still going to be in Austin? Oh and trackdays are just the days that she gets to pack her things without you around.

I live in Killeen and will ride down when I get home in June. I have some freinds in H-Town and will be visiting them. Hope to meet up then.

I just a little north in Conroe. I ride 149 and 3090 a lot. I'm also on MotoHouston, just not as much as I am here. Between the weather and trying to get stuff done I haven't been able to ride in almost 2 months. Maybe here soon, we can get together for a forest run. If I remember correctly, we have another member in the Woodlands: Apehog.

I just a little north in Conroe. I ride 149 and 3090 a lot. I'm also on MotoHouston, just not as much as I am here. Between the weather and trying to get stuff done I haven't been able to ride in almost 2 months. Maybe here soon, we can get together for a forest run. If I remember correctly, we have another member in the Woodlands: Apehog.

You there's also Cali, burnboy ect..there's a lot woodland riderz on MH
Posted via Mobile Device

Wait who said you can move?? Where you moving to? You still going to be in Austin? Oh and trackdays are just the days that she gets to pack her things without you around.

Hey Now! :poke: We just got back from a trip to H-Town last weekend and he did a trackday! Plus, Mr. I have always have an excuse to get out of packing boxes WILL be packing boxes this move. :laugh: :laugh:

We are just moving locally, more of a pain in the butt than anything else but since we both work 8-5's and have a kid in extra-curricular's packing/moving is a weekend event spread out over a couple of weeks.

Although I HATE Austin and would give anything to move back to the Houston area where I was born and raised. Actually I am from the Pearland/Alvin area, but was always in Houston for the clubs and stuff.

i am 3 hours north of you...outside Wacko.

anyone seen southsideplaya on here in a while? he's from that area.. or what about craigntx?

Back