Where to buy Buell Peg kit?

Rattlehead

Registered
I know there's been a ton of threads on this already and I did use the search function, but a lot of those threads have dead links in them.. From what I've read so far, someone named Joe sells a Buell Peg kit which is already modified and ready to install. Is this person still around, and if so how do I contact him?

If he doesn't sell the peg kit anymore, what is the part number for the pegs that work with these bikes?

Thanks!

After a closer look, I don’t think the Buell pegs will work with my full Yoshi exhaust. The stock pegs are already basically sitting right on top of the mid pipe.

Thanks man. I ended up ordering a set of the adjustable China pegs. Not quite as low as the Buell pegs but they actually worked out pretty good. I think the Buell ones would've hit my exhaust.

I Had those mfactory pegs.. For me they where crap. The way they are made place your feet to far outwards to hit the gear and brakepedal.. The buell ones i bought instead works great. No issues at all.

Gilles make some nice pegs. I have 20mm lower rider pegs and 40mm lower passenger pegs.
They were about £187.20 ($252 USD) for both sets. It was well worth the cost and a great mod.
There was no problem with the rear brake or gear changer once lowerd.

20210605_155625.jpg

Back