where is kawa busar

OB_Dirty Pete

Registered
KawAbunga. KawAbuser not here. I bet that if you can find an RC51 owners site, that's where he'll be.

His new RC51 is Sportbike Online's 2000 project bike, just as the Busa was its '99 project bike. Michael runs the project bikes for Sportbike Online.

I certainly hope that's all it is, and that he's OK.

Yes I'm sure that some other people are wondering just the same question.....where is the man.

Imagine if you can that he has your Hayabusa doing work on it for the last 3 months. But won't replay to phone calls or e-mail.

I would suggest that no one order stuff from this guy for now. Hope he can get his sh*t together soon.

...his **** is pretty together...the parts for Chucks bike ain't...it was a do over...one off **** is a bich sumtimes, and Kaw can be a moody dude, when he feels un apreciated and gets cut out of daels he set up....he still plans to spend the rest of the week on Chucks Busa if he can finaly get all the parts toghether in the propper condition....what wrench worth his grease would do other wise? Non of the stuff that is happening to Chucks Busa would even exist except for the KawAbuser, and after riding his Busa, I would suggest that it will be worth the wait, if you can ride!

Hmm, one off is a good reason not to return phone and or e-mail messages. No excuse for poor business and or personal communications.

Funny how most of the stuff that Chuck's bike is getting was completed on KA bike for Daytona.

Chuck is a nice easy going guy, and has way my patience than me.

Dude just said ot was his bike anyway...at least he got somthing their to show the parts the were suposed to market...is the fact that I have worked w/ Kaw and that he refered me to Chuck in the first place have anything to do with how in the dark I have been kept about my turbo I paid up front for? No one called me to do anything but give me a hard time about a bro...no info on turbo or nuthen....just to look for cash or bich and threaten a bro...still waiten for info on birds, too, but I gave up asken about that....so very pro feshunal an all....but I ain't bichen...

WEll some things are just more real than reading the net.

Pete I had the Flue for a bit and then went on the road to Chicago to pick up our second RC51.

Scheduleing a Busa visit to computrac, and then I went grocery shopping, bought gas for my truck, and getting a nice gift for mom for Mothers day.
---------------------------------------------

All is well with the #2 bike, have you ever tried to jump through hoops and pull parts from thin air? :)

[This message has been edited by KawAbuser (edited 14 May 2000).]

"Funny how most of the stuff that Chuck's bike is getting was completed on KA bike for Daytona" Jeff W.

What exactly are you trying to say?

[This message has been edited by KawAbuser (edited 14 May 2000).]

We need to get down to some serious RC51 business. How's it coming along?

Hey Guys!

Haven't you heard? KawAbuser won the Conneticuit State Lottery and has retired to Japan. He was seen eating SUSHI with the head of Suzuki and riding his Hayabusa all over Japan.
I'm sure that when he's finish with the Gaisha Girls he will answer all of our emails.
Hope you guys did not order parts from him!

Ride Safe, RJ

[This message has been edited by Roberto Jorge (edited 18 May 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Roberto Jorge (edited 18 May 2000).]

We're cool, CC...we talked since that post....still don't have a shred of info, nor do I know if "your people" got ahold of "my people" yet, but I ain't bichen...when your wants are as specific as mine(ours), somtimes you have to wait...how did those cans come in? I thought they were coming here...I got to find a steel sprocket for that Dymag, got Kieth and the KawAbuser on it...

RG, did you ever get that pipe? How did it work out? It was gonna go on my bike, but once you got it I started to think about a turbo...

I'm still waiting for some parts too, but I could go pick them up if I could get togther with KawAbuser, but I been busy...it is a bich, but....any one got some Ti fasteners for the rest of my bike? How about some Ti axles? Or a new Ti rear rotor for when this one wears out...and guess how I found out about the best place to get a turbo installed in my area? (Harry's Machined Parts, turbo funny bike builders, among other things)

Hapo

Yes I put the pipe on. Fit and finish was excellent. The weight savings was about 23 pounds. The sound was formula one. The horsepower was only slightly better than stock after the remap on the dyno. Have the dyno sheets if you want.
The dyno guys said perhaps the can was too restrictive. I think the carbon fiber airbox with long stacks will help. Got KawAbuser looking for a less restrictive can just in case.

Ride Safe, RJ

Thank you Charles for the latest info...sorry Dr. Rex didn't get ahold of me...I'll keep trying to get the shop and him toghether....thanks for the "bird" links too....them things are cooler than game cocks! I'd like to put Omega into one, they too big and strong for me...they appear hit 0 to 45mph in about 1.5 seconds when I ride by some that live out this way...they come after the bike...how about it Omega, want to fight a bird?

Thanks for the reply RG...I thought the hole in the can looked tight...maybe a different can will do the trick....

I guess I should have just said, shut the fuk up , Jeff, and just tell me how to set up this rear brake...which we would not have found nor gotten w/o our pal....rather than to bash on Charles in return.....the person involved who never said a thing out here....we should all just shut the fuk up....and them boys will settle their own affairs...

I have ALWAYS had a straight up answer and service out of Kawabuser.If from now on you want prepay you got it only fair in thisday and age.
did you get my e-mail about the bracket?

Back