where is Hahns pink connector??????????????

Hit Man

Registered
I'm reminded of how much of a stupid phuck hahn's instruction writer is. Where is the pink connector that he refers to on page 12 in his manual. This wire connects to the fuel pump, but the ball is dropped in the inzone once again ( typical hahn incompleteness). It must be too dark in my garage for me to see pink, cause I dont see 1 pink wire. I'm trying to hook up the fuel pump on my '04 again.

orange, on the tank, on one of the many harnesses, or on the battery cables?
There is just too broad of an area to assume a specific color in a nonspecific area.

What exactly are you trying to do? I just finished putting my HRC kit on my bike.. Maybe i can be of assistance, and yes HRC has a reputation for having a $h!tty instruction manual.. I know, i was perplexed... i still am...

I bet it is for 99-00 models

It is for the early models . . . they are telling you to cut the wires to the external pump and use them (and the plug) to connect to your new pump. This does not apply to any Busas using an internal tank pump . . . on later models, you tap into the yellow/red wire going to the tank for positive, and ground the negative side of your new pump to the frame. . .

don't forget to put a 15A fuse for the pump in your fuse box!:laugh:

oh yes, a new fuse is required, if i am not mistaken the current fuse in the box is 10A, which in most cases is not enough for the after market fuel pumps

Back