Where I was today while my computer was being molested

I was stationed at Ft. Sill about 20 years ago. Beautiful out there, did you go to Meers for a big old buffallo burger and lemonade in a mason jar? I had a Honda Shadow 750, my first legal bike, and road all over the range and wildlife refuge. I remember a steak place in Medicine Park that served huge steaks.

Looks like you guys had a great time. :beerchug:

We went to Meers, but itwas too busy...a 50-minute wait...and we were hungry. So, there's a place about four miles away called Country Kitchen, where we got a table right away and sat down to eat. It was a real nice place and they'd just installed a water slide in the place...but we didn't bring our towels so we just went back to riding after we ate...

:rofl:

Was looking forward to the good stuff at Meers, but it was probably better that we just left, as there were four black cats hanging around the front entrance. :whistle: We felt better not tempting fate.

I was stationed at Ft. Sill about 20 years ago. Beautiful out there, did you go to Meers for a big old buffallo burger and lemonade in a mason jar? I had a Honda Shadow 750, my first legal bike, and road all over the range and wildlife refuge. I remember a steak place in Medicine Park that served huge steaks.

Looks like you guys had a great time. :beerchug:
Here is Silky checking out my buns, and my meers burger last year.:laugh:

9.jpg

What fun you guys had! No pics of the bikes? Oh I get it..........Scar was adament about not having bike pics taken because the scooter he rented might show up in one? :laugh:

Back