Where a few are staying...

Acehole

The crowbar!
Donating Member
Registered
Just an FYI for anyone who wishes to join us in Chattanooga for Don's funeral.

Semi, Lurch, myself and possibly Mr Bogus will be staying at:

Hometown Inn- Soddy Daisy, TN

HOTEL DETAILS
Hotel Name: Hometown Inn- Soddy Daisy
Hotel Address: 222 W. Sequoyah Access Road Soddy Daisy, Tennessee - 37379
Phone: 423-332-7755
Reservation Phone: 423-332-7755
Fax: 423-332-9191
Email: reservations@hometowninnsoddydaisy.com

It's right off the main road betwen the funeral home and Sale Creek. we should all arrive between 5 and 10pm Tuesday night.
To all Org members traveling in: Please ride/drive safe.

Randy booked our room here

Holiday Inn express
6274 Artesian St.
Chattanooga Tn. 47401
423-877-6464

It's suppose to be close to the Funeral Home

We are trying like heck to get there.. we'll be leaving Tuesday night after my volleyball game.. gettting there in the wee hours of Wednesday. Then turning around and leaving right after the funeral to get back in time for my volleyball game on Thursday.

Guess I was on crack when I put the address in here. It's totally wrong. I did at least get the phone number right.

Holiday Inn Express

4828 Hixson Pike
Hixson TN. 37343

423-877-6464

We are guessing it's a mile from the Funeral home.

90$ a night.

Guess I was on crack when I put the address in here. It's totally wrong. I did at least get the phone number right.

Holiday Inn Express

4828 Hixson Pike
Hixson TN. 37343

423-877-6464

90$ a night.

Yes thats much closer than the other place!..Actually it's behind the cemetary.

Last edited:
Yes thats much closer than the other place!..Actually it's behind the cemetary.

I can't believe I put the wrong one up. My husband had so many "windows" open on his computer looking for a room I guess I got it all mixed up.

I'll just chalk it up to a blonde moment.:banghead:

You know what? If I had the money to get down there, I would certainly be there for this fine man and his family. Still such a shame...

Holiday Inn Express

4828 Hixson Pike
Hixson TN. 37343

423-877-6464

90$ a night.

I'm gonna leave early WED AM and tow (because I don't want to get caught out in the rain riding home that night). I think that's where I'll come to and unload at if you guys don't mind....about 3 hrs frommy house.

I'm gonna leave early WED AM and tow (because I don't want to get caught out in the rain riding home that night). I think that's where I'll come to and unload at if you guys don't mind....about 3 hrs frommy house.

Bring it on!

Holiday Inn Express

4828 Hixson Pike
Hixson TN. 37343

423-877-6464

90$ a night.

BOB... we may have to use your bathroom to freshen up a bit before heading to the funeral home... keep the Bat Phone Open :)

Kevin left at 3:36 am. He sent me a message at 6:08 am that he was on the South side of Chicago. Another at 8:16 am that he was putting on his rain gear as it had started raining (didn't say where he was).

Kevin left at 3:36 am. He sent me a message at 6:08 am that he was on the South side of Chicago. Another at 8:16 am that he was putting on his rain gear as it had started raining (didn't say where he was).
he should be rolling in here any moment then... figure 4 hours W/rain from Chi to here..

EDIT: Just spoke with him... all is fine, about 45 out...

Last edited:
Kev is at Randy's and they are just about ready to head out.

I surely wish I could make it. The logistics of it are just too much at the moment. Everyone have a safe trip & give the family my best. Thank you.

Back