When you turn on the TV whats the first channel you hit ?

local news in the morning to see what weather is etc... then the "guide button" to survey my normal haunts...

history channel, discovery HD, Nat Geo, 101 HD theater, Com Central, USA, etc....

the first channel i pick after the morning news is totally a shot in the dark based on whats on..

alternativly i will shoot up to XM radio and put some music on in the morning as well..

I only have a antenna. So when I get home after midnight its usually Jimmy fallon on NBC or old reruns of scrubs on fox.
Posted via Mobile Device

Start off with CNN and then Speed Channel.... on the weekend it's Spike TV..."POWER BLOCK"

Last edited:
Fox News, local. It's straight news, no spin like the Fox News Channel. Although, I do listen to Fox News allot, and I can filter out the bias pretty easily.

The Weather Channel when I pop out of bed on a work day. Almost any other time, SiFi first stop, then surf.

I usually put it on discovery, speed, a&e, and tru tv. These are just a few for me. I usually tend to flip to different channels if the shows that I am watching are on commercials.

Back