When good intentions go bad

turbojonn

Registered
So my wife asks me if she can die my hair. She's wanted to for years and I, like the man I am, always said "no way, you're not touching my hair!". Last night I caved, We've been married for 14 years and I thought it would be a giving jesture of trust, and look what happened!!! Talk about a bad hair day! I look like a bad televangelist, maybe a kid toucher, G.I. Joe doll, etc.
So now, tail between my legs, off I go to (this is so embarrassing) a SALON to get my HAIR DONE. Now I'm that guy that makes you pull your kids closer when I walk by. I kind of have that 'adult paperboy' look to me. I also have that 'about to have a coronary' red faced look too.
For now I'll just turn the car mirrors so I can't see myself and try to avoid eye contact with anybody. Thanks God I'm not still in High School, I'd be gettin' beat up for sure.

DSCF0003.jpg

There's a song in my head - it goes, "Kinko, Kinko the kid loving clown..."
I doesn't look that bad - Oh man, I can't even type with a straight face.
biggrin.gif

Just kidding man, but you're right about the high school thing!  Good luck!  Yet another reason not to let my wife touch my hair...
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144424430 -->

Ummm..
yeahhhhh..

It... uh.... umm.. ahhhh.....

Yeah.

I guess, it ...uh... could be worse.
rock.gif
Somehow.

biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Just put some round-up in your shampoo and 10 days later you will be good to go
tounge.gif
smile.gif
just kidd'in, it don't look bad, your just not used to it...besides, maybe you can work the ol lady for some goodies for the busa by claiming she owes ya for pain and suffering
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

What the hell did you do to your wife dude. She was obviously POed when she, "Colored" your hair. I really can't talk at least you have hair. LOL

Just put some round-up in your shampoo and 10 days later you will be good to go
tounge.gif

smile.gif
   just kidd'in,  it don't look bad,  your just not used to it...besides,  maybe you can work the ol lady for some goodies for the busa by claiming she owes ya for pain and suffering  
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif
Yes! Mental anguish! That ought to be good for some new rearsets, maybe even brembos!
Go with it Brotha!

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I have lived that dream buddy!! I met my wonderful wife when she was 16, the yr she graduated from High school, she went to beauty school....

I became her guinea pig for the next few yrs. Perms, funky cuts, colored streaks....its amazing what even a redneck will do for love!!!
laugh.gif

The good news is she got very proficient at it. Haven't had to go anywhere other than our kitchen for a haircut in 25 yrs!
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Thanks God I'm not still in High School, I'd be gettin' beat up for sure.
I don't even know you and *I* wanna beat you up.

biggrin.gif

I'm kidding!!! Just kidding!!!

Seriously, I feel your pain. I had WHITE hair as a kid growing up and I used to get beat up all the time.

Go get that fixed PRONTO!!!

--Wag--

Back