When a Busa falls over

If you do it in front of a crowd of ORG members you dont have to worry about it, they will have it up before you have time to try it yourself.

Dont ask me how I know :whistle:
yeah me either...only as they picked minethe red 07 up some 1 elses fell over:banghead: the blue gen 2...

the same fine folks fished this gsxr outta the river:laugh:

gap (55).jpg

gap (57).jpg

gap (58).jpg

gap (59).jpg

gap (60).jpg

gap gsxr water.jpg

gsxr water rec.jpg

gsxr water rec2.jpg

gsxr water rec3.jpg

Last edited:
Last time I laid my bike over was in the garage. The side-stand folded right before I was about to pull the rear up on the rear stand.

I dove underneath it.

That felt good. ???

Dropped my Harley bagger over starting out on a trip 4:00 am in the morning with GF on back. Missed a friends street tried to make quick turn at about 5 mph put foot down hit gravel laid bike down in the middle of the street at bottom of hill. Amazing how that adrenaline works as soon as GF got of bike I reached down grabbed it and hoisted it up sore ankle and all. Scared stiff car would crest the hill and any moment. Worst part was embarrased to have dumped GF just glad she wasnt hurt. :banghead:

When I crashed my bike I could not pick it up. I had to get help but I'm all jacked up anyways from bad shoulders to a bad hip.

Hey Jelly pushed mine over in the backyard while washing it once,soft ground wet grass sneakers not good finally got it up but it was a long rest afterward.

yeah me either...only as they picked minethe red 07 up some 1 elses fell over:banghead: the blue gen 2...

:rofl:The GSXR in the river is awesome! (Hope it didn't hurt him bad) It looks like the water saved it from alot of damage too. I bet after it was drained and dried it fired right back up.

My Bandit 1250 fell over in the garage and hit my car. I was so pissed I just looked at it, left it there, then called my boy down to help me pick it up. I was more worried about how I was going to fix the car damage!

Oh and make sure you check the kickstand before trying to throw your leg over the bike!

^^^^ heard and seen many a wrecks but never heard of someone landing in a river

:rofl:The GSXR in the river is awesome! (Hope it didn't hurt him bad) It looks like the water saved it from alot of damage too. I bet after it was drained and dried it fired right back up.
that was at the spring bash in 2009 they later changed his name to aguaman but he is no longer here...they did in fact have the gsxr runing again that day I believe after several oil changes some spark plugs and a battery..far as i know he still rides it now
from what i was told..only the bike went in the water he slipped out from under it in a corner with some morning dew or something like that

I wasnt there for the River episode, but I was on that hill. My gosh what a bad day that was. I rode that blue 08 several miles to the convienence store with no pegs on the left side. :banghead: Me and Dan rode two up that day too, ah memories. :whistle:

My Sgt. and trainee happened to be walking by for shift change and they helped.

Yea your more less pushing it back up than picking it up.

Craziest episode i saw was when i went to take my rider course refresher to get my endorsement back, instructor was this maybe 5' 120lbs 60ish year old guy in a full dressed out electra glide, got mad at some of the students doing the figure 8's in the box and hopped on his harley to show how it was dont???, made it around twice before he put it down on the pipes and bars, still standing up just leaning bad, jumped off the bike and pushed her right back up...i was impressed

Everytime I have dropped mine (I think 3 times) I was so pissed off I just grabbed the handlebars and lifted it. That adrenaline will do wonders especially when your pissed at yourself for being a moron :banghead:

Get help not because it can't be done fairly easily, but when I dumped my bike I actually muffed it up worse picking it up by myself then when it went down because it slid an inch or so. With two people you can pick it up cleanly and a bit easier.

Back