Wheelie School

LongbowIP

Registered
Went Fri to the On One Wheel wheelie school. The school was a hoot. I wish they gave you alittle more seat time. But it was in a safe environment and if you tore something up it was their stuff. But all in all it was a great course.

The best part about my trip to Tampa was hooking up with Revlis, RaiderDM and Gypsiebusa. Also Tony on the RC51. What a great group of people. They made me feel very welcome. We had a pretty good ride for me not knowing the area. THAT BRIDGE ROCKS

Well, If you get a chance try the school in Lakeland and hookup with the Tampa crew.

Last but not least, Fri after the school the inside of my knees were hurting just alittle. When I wokeup Sat morning I felt like someone had beat the living crap out of me.(Back, Wrist and Knees) SO MY ADVICE IS TO TAKE SOME MOTRIN WITH YOU.

T

Wheelie school?? Luv it!!

I can wheelie a dirt bike, but chicken to catwalk the busa (just got it also)

Would love to learn how the "balance" a bike on one wheel.

Do you have a web link to the class??

P.S. I saw a thing on Speed Channel, they bolt the back end of you bike to a dyno, and tipe a rope on the front wheel, and you can simulate wheelies on the dyno. Looked great to get the feel, nad to learn the balance point of your bike, and not worry about crashing your ride!

Yeah, that's one of those skills I haven't really tried. The school sounds like it would be lots of fun and I might just have to give it a try! Especially since its there stuff and not mine!

Tony- So when are you going to be down in Destin pulling some wheelies going down hwy. 98?
Later, Rich

It was great to meet and ride with you also, Tony!
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay here in the Tampa area~ There's alot better riding
areas a little north of here, but for a night ride... it was great~ Brenda (my wife)
did pretty good on the Kat even though it was her first night ride~ I apolgize,
again, for having to keep waiting on her~ But it was a good experience for her at
the same time~ She does the MSF Coarse on Tuesday! Anyhow...
It was good to meet ya in person... hope we get the chance to ride together again
someday...
cool.gif

The cost of the school was 495.00.

Here is the link School link

Anyhow,  even if you don't like the school.  It is worth while just to meet the Tampa crew.  

GypsyJoker.  No problem with the wife.  Glad she likes to ride.

blas32.  I need to get down there again.  Still have to work on perfecting the wheelie on the Busa

T

Not to jump on the thread, but Greg thanks for the CF license mount. Got it on Friday and I think it will work fine! Thanks!

No prob, BigBS.. just glad I could help ya out~

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread...
biggrin.gif

Back