What's your goal for the 2009 season?

Priority one, of course, is to keep the rubber side down.
Priority two is to spend at least 3 days riding the Pacific Coast hwy 1, from central Calif north into Oregon. I'm only a matter of hours away and can't believe I've never done that yet!
I have also promised myself that I'm going to hook up with those crazy Sac area 08 Orange/Blk riders :laugh: so that they can show me some of their fav routes on the west side of the mountain that I have yet to explore.
...........Count your blessings kids, the economy sucks and I know that some of you might even have lost jobs or even homes, etc.. But we that share this two wheeled passion all know that as soon as the helmet goes on, most all that negative crap gets shoved to the back burner, right where it belongs!!

Texas, Bash, Eureka,a few track days :thumbsup:

to score a (cheap / crahed) 1000cc bike to rebuild into a track bike. so i dont have to put my 06 1krr on the track every month.

it has less than 2000 miles and it needs new tires and it's on its third oil change.
(two track days and a gap trip)

and to do atleast 1 track day on the busa just to get to know the limits.

To go 220 mph on our NOS 2008 1441 Busa. :beerchug:

I know you can do it, Greg. By the way, I met a guy at Tyson's Corner Mall this afternoon. He owns a '08 R1 and already told him about you and your shop. We'll take a ride up there when the weather gets better. He said he's looking at suspension adjustment and getting an exhaust. Hopefully, will be another loyal customer.

Last edited:
ride safe and get as much bike time in as possible
Posted via Mobile Device

Mine is to finally ride my bike this summer after a 2 year hiatus (reconstructive knee surgery and 15 months in Iraq). I'm gone ride the Autobahn like I stole it.

Well first off a safe summer. I've always wanted to go to the gap. Im leaving thursday to go to Charlotte and then the gap. I would like to meet and ride with you guys that are close to me.

Mine is to finally ride my bike this summer after a 2 year hiatus (reconstructive knee surgery and 15 months in Iraq). I'm gone ride the Autobahn like I stole it.

gabusa, welcome back to the bike and thank you for your service!

My goal is to get out and meet more of my fellow Busa lovers and to have a safe, high mileage season. :beerchug:

First I want to get over my fear of exit ramps, then I want to drag a knee, then...I want a new exhaust..no point in having the new exhaust until I can use it..???

First I want to get over my fear of exit ramps, then I want to drag a knee, then...I want a new exhaust..no point in having the new exhaust until I can use it..???

???But trolls & hobbits have very short stature, thus making it easier to drag the knee...I dont see what the problems is:whistle::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom