whats the deal with Any Subject thread? Seriously?

Rev 6:5 I looked, behold a Black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in one hand and in the other he was fumbling with an iPod. Then the Black horse galloped into the rear section of the Red Horse whose rider spun and flipped a great bird at the rider of the Black Horse and as he raised his great sword to strike down Black Horse's rider, the rider of the black horse raised his hand and beheld his iPod and proclaimed:"DO NOT STRIKE ME DOWN...I am listening to Brittany Spears..." :whistle:

Rev 6:5 I looked, behold a Black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in one hand and in the other he was fumbling with an iPod. Then the Black horse galloped into the rear section of the Red Horse whose rider spun and flipped a great bird at the rider of the Black Horse and as he raised his great sword to strike down Black Horse's rider, the rider of the black horse raised his hand and beheld his iPod and proclaimed:"DO NOT STRIKE ME DOWN...I am listening to Brittany Spears..." :whistle:

Working hard again today huh? :whistle::whistle::whistle:

~ shoulda never said anything cuz now all the people that spend useless time postin in there are gonna come to defend it. I guess I just like to spend my posting time on actual comments not smiley faces
Posted via Mobile Device
never poke a sleeping post ho with a stick... they come out of the thread like a hive.. (all 5 of them) :rofl:

it is sort of like the short bus of the site.. they can go in there, post like mad, get their numbers up and it bothers no one.. (I do read a page of it every now and then..) :whistle:

you want to have some fun? just go in there and post crap for about 20 pages... all done in fun of course.. :) now, about that prozac dose..

never poke a sleeping post ho with a stick... they come out of the thread like a hive.. (all 5 of them) :rofl:

it is sort of like the short bus of the site.. they can go in there, post like mad, get their numbers up and it bothers no one.. (I do read a page of it every now and then..) :whistle:

you want to have some fun? just go in there and post crap for about 20 pages... all done in fun of course.. :) now, about that prozac dose..

you mean THIS short bus load of Window Lickers?

special bus.jpg

DAMN someone got an actual pic of ALMOST all the Ho's:laugh::laugh:there are some missing fromthat bunch though...I dont see BA in there..yet!:laugh::laugh:

I bet all the NEW hO's can't even name THOSE Ho's in there....:whistle::whistle:

Anybody? Anybody?

BTW If youre IN that pic then shut the F up, lets see which is these NEW ho's will be allowed on the bus:laugh::laugh:

Ok let's not make this another "Anything Thread" We all ready have one of those, use it.

Hills? = 99 Busa
Mr Busa Jules = DocDrop
Tall bald dude back row = Mrninja9
Front row lt side = ozzy

Not bad from having never met any of you mugs (except Warbird II) in person.

Back