Whats the best mod you have done to your busa?

I'm just starting to do some of the more important basic mods after owning the bike 10 years but so far, the full system exhaust is bound to be the most enjoyable. From experience with my other bike, going to shorter sprocket gearing will be the most noticeable change followed closely by light weight wheels. I think an upgraded front brakes MC for Gen2s without Brembos will also be much appreciated.

Bang for the buck - Grip Heaters!
Runner up in the bang for the buck category - Buell Pegs.
Overall though the Fatbar setup I have now is hard to argue with. Gets rid of tons of weight, kills the vibes, and improves the ergo's markedly.

Bang for the buck - Grip Heaters!
Runner up in the bang for the buck category - Buell Pegs.
Overall though the Fatbar setup I have now is hard to argue with. Gets rid of tons of weight, kills the vibes, and improves the ergo's markedly.

I forgot about the Buell pegs, they really help my old crash knee. My size 12 boots scrap in the corners sometimes though. HeliBars too but with my long arms I can’t tell any difference. Just thought it would help raise my neck ‘angle’ a bit not no difference. My Throttlemeister is a real benefit and works quite well. It’s also wired for my V1, tender and heated gloves. Glad I got the RoadLok rear disc lock too. Too bad they don’t make them anymore, just front locks now. Makes the bike absolutely immobile and with the front locked it would have to be dragged or carried. About the best I can do along with insurance of course. :laugh: SS lines and HH pads were also a good upgrade.

Back