What's On Your Desktop?

Haha! the best part of all is I actually have virtual desktop software that allows me to have 6 "instances" alive at one time. So I really have 24 desktops at my disposal. I just don't have 24 good enough pics to put on them all so I stick with these.

For the techies:
VirtuaWin - Virtual Desktops for Windows
Realtime Soft UltraMon

Great pieces of software for efficient multimonitor environments.

Blanca, I love that tag. The colors really work with your bike. At first I was reading it as LIBERTY but then I realized it's 1340. Nice!

The Helix Nebula AKA The Eye Of God

It looks much better at 1920 x 1200

Helix Nebula 1024.jpg

Pandanin a brave soul stole that plate.
Here is the new one.
Its easier.
Cant believe out of 6 million folks in Fl nobody had gotten it ?

Sleepr_Red that is a nice lookin bike..
Good color contrast.

Blanca's new shoes 11.09 019.jpg

I have two at work. The Mustang ( mine ) is on my desktop. The Busa ( also mine ) is on the common computer that we use for internet.

Mustang 03-25-07 021.jpg

P3220011.jpg

When you're looking at the desktop, push the "PRTSC" (PRINT SCREEN) key.

Then go into Microsoft Paint and click the "Edit" tab, then "Paste." That will paste a screenshot of your desktop onto the blank document.

From there, go to the "File" tab and click "Save As..."

Then just give it a name and save it wherever you want.

Not much luck trying this but you get the Idea

==========================================================

000_3038.jpg

One of my favorite pics from my last ride up in the Sierras, come on springtime, melt all that snow.:thumbsup:

Pandanin, I am so jealous of you multiple flat screen monitor guys, your set-ups definetly kick serious butt. I am still on 22" CRT monitors, they take up the whole dang desktop.

desk 1.jpg

Last edited:
Is that dust i see all over her?:rulez::spank:

If your referring to the tires, Its not dust, We just got back from a ride and went so fast the tires turned red and that is them cooling down.

On the other hand it could be where she has just been rolling around in the garage this winter and out into the driveway.

Back