What's been up

modidy

Registered
Well, been around since I been around. Sold my last Busa almost a year ago. I have an 06 10R now, but missing the Busa. What i find outrageous is the prices going on the Busa's. I bought my 10 a month ago, but I need a Busa again. The guy I bought it from "dropped it in the driveway", so he repainted it. I couldn't find a thing wrong with it, other than the paint not matching so well. I am about to have it repainted all black and put it up for sale in the spring. Got to get back on a Busa. I also need to pick up a 600 for the track..... but good being here again! Hopefully I will be back on a Busa soon.
egitarre77.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
Don't have to stay away just because you do not have a busa right now. Glad your back.
beerchug.gif

I have been on so many forums with all the different bikes that I have been through this year. I am forever a Busa fan and can't wait to get another. I do drop in every now and then to see what you guys and gals have going on, and also for sale.

Just got back from a ride. 40 degrees out tonight, but no rain. Need to ride tomorrow during the day. The cold takes a little of the pleasure out of it. Only bike out tonight.
all_coholic.gif

(heavybusa @ Jan. 17 2007,18:19)
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
 Pics of your 10R
rock.gif
Here she is when I got her, but she has been stripped down to her knickers for paint on the ugly green. She will be back wearing all black soon!
ZX10R002.jpg

Back