Paint job!

07vigorblue

Donating Member
Registered
I'm repainting the busa and i'm not sure if i want to stay with the vigor blue. I almost sold my busa to get a white 09 cuz i like the blue and white scheme. but i just decided to repaint mine but not sure on colors. I would like to see some blue and white busas if anybody has pics to post up to see how i like it. It will have blue in it but may add white and not sure what color blue. All help and suggestions appreciated.

Blue and white is AWESOME in my book, maybe use the 09 as a format for your paint job?

Btw, gonna have to change that name now eh?

got a pic of my blue and white gixxer1000 with a little black ?? i like my vigor blue busa though..

472.jpg

got a pic of my blue and white gixxer1000 with a little black ?? i like my vigor blue busa though..

thanks for the pic but thats just too busy for me i want it to be more simple but different

i like my vigor blue as well but i want to be a lil different than everbody else im just weird like that.

2 part powder coat. Silver metallic base and candy top coat. If I had to do it again I might have left the spokes black and just had the lips done in blue.

2 part powder coat. Silver metallic base and candy top coat. If I had to do it again I might have left the spokes black and just had the lips done in blue.

I'm thinking about painting just my spokes blue and leaving the lip black but i will paint them not PC even though i have the equipment to do it.

i really like my blue buss. that being said..:whistle:... im thinking of painting 08 dark blue flames out the side openings. i liked the 08 blue, and im fixing an oops.:laugh:
what about a sticker kit for it?that wat you could keep the color and just have it wrapped.
just a thought.

Back