Possible new Scheme for my bike

I think that is going to look pretty sweet!! I guess I will get to see one of them within a few months..
biggrin.gif

yeah you probly get to see both of them Busain SD sorry i had to cut out on our meeting that friday night i got a call and had to head back home ugg what a drive

Thanks BA ya should see all the drawings of schemes i have that one i showed is about a combination of about 6 other ones i did and i probly have around 15 total where i did something alittle diffrent each time

Thanks Va and Il Busa

Zuk i see what your saying now i kinda like what i did looping it across the hump but when it comes time to tape and paint i may try it the other way

A friend of mine has got Photo chop so we are gona start playing with that some too will give me a better idea on just how it will all lay out and work with some chrome and Carbon fiber thoughts i have with the bike as well
biggrin.gif

That is a good idea that is real similar to my scheme (different colors though). I would change to back to come to a point towards the back though. They colors should be nice though.

post_6_74147_bike_progress_20050226__1__small.jpg

Then of the lines coming to a point on the tank.

<!--EDIT|Rich
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109705926 -->

post_6_74237_bike_progress_20050226__6__small.jpg

Back