What's A Tuck?

Im 5'11, and a pretty well built 210. I had no issues tucking on my stock '03. Like several people before have said, start out slow, find whats comfortable to you, and work your way up.

I hit 16X on a portion of highway up north of where I live. bean fields on either side, no turns or hills. just a nice place to make a fast run.

Thats also where I hit 170 in my SRT, and just over 200 in my VR4. My little proving grounds I suppose :thumbsup:

On a side note, the safest place to do any of this is honestly on a track...

*^^ Hypocrate ^^*

Re: What's A Tuck?

I'm 6'1" and can lay my chinbar right on top of the tank, well inside the bubble. Butt just barely touches the hump, elbows fit right in front of my knees, no problems here.
ThumbsUp.gif

5' 11" Same here, but man, once that chinbar touches the tank the noise is quite an experience at first.

Re: What's A Tuck?

Im 5'11, and a pretty well built 210. I had no issues tucking on my stock '03. Like several people before have said, start out slow, find whats comfortable to you, and work your way up.

I hit 16X on a portion of highway up north of where I live. bean fields on either side, no turns or hills. just a nice place to make a fast run.

Thats also where I hit 170 in my SRT, and just over 200 in my VR4. My little proving grounds I suppose :thumbsup:

*^^ Hypocrate ^^*

two things, you'd have to modify the **** out of your srt to go that fast (and the factory gearing stops at 172 in 5th at redline), and it's hypocrite. :laugh:what'd you do to your srt? i never tried to top mine out after i went big turbo

You may want to buy an upright, touring windscreen to get behind if you cannot tuck any lower. See pashnit for details.:idea:

*^^ Hypocrate ^^*
172 with my srt10 only 130 so far in my busa.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back