What you think about this 2

Thank you guys for the replays I will work something else in the coming days and I will be
back. This site is the best one. See you soon.

I love the color scheme, like how the back looks different.... Not my style, but still like the unique look.
beerchug.gif

Not a fan of that tail piece, have seen them on ebay...nice to see one installed...that being said I realize its "to each their own"...I really commend you on doing something different though and appreciate the time, originality and craftsmanship that goes into customizing a bike...always refreshing to see something different, whether I like it or not...looks like the work was done well  
clap.gif
You seen them on ebay?

I thought this was the first one of its kind?
rock.gif
?

you do beautiful work bro,i esp love the nos purge right in the middle,honestly though,it cause use a little more flair,its a little flat and wide.and its kind of like the 08' tail that so many ppl are not a fan of,but beautiful work none the less,you do have a talent that could be put to good use

Not a fan of that tail piece, have seen them on ebay...nice to see one installed...that being said I realize its "to each their own"...I really commend you on doing something different though and appreciate the time, originality and craftsmanship that goes into customizing a bike...always refreshing to see something different, whether I like it or not...looks like the work was done well  
clap.gif
You seen them on ebay?

I thought this was the first one of its kind?
rock.gif
?

you do beautiful work bro,i esp love the nos purge right in the middle,honestly though,it cause use a little more flair,its a little flat and wide.and its kind of like the 08' tail that so many ppl are not a fan of,but beautiful work none the less,you do have a talent that could be put to good use
Well it appears you are right...seems the one I seen on ebay was made by this gentleman...but according to the listing that is a back up camera as opposed to a purge...lotta hard work none the less

Back