What you think about this 2

04busalover

Banned
I am back with the finish product and I want again your opinion. Now I make a little movie but the quality on youtube sucks any way I include some pictures to.
beerchug.gif

DSC06857.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm not sure... it is stealth from the front/side view.. I am thinking I would tighten up the "pod".. make it just large enough to hold the LED's maybe? you do some nice work all the same... sure wish I knew how to do stuff like this..

for the stretch bikes, you could almost draw the line out on the thing and put the taillight out another 6" or so.. make sense?

I like it, it is different than most tails. Looks good.
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Definitely different. I like what Bogus stated, make the sides just large enough to hold the leds. Very nice work though.
beerchug.gif

I think Mr. Bogus nailed this one pretty good....definitely unique and the works looks superb.

Not a fan of that tail piece, have seen them on ebay...nice to see one installed...that being said I realize its "to each their own"...I really commend you on doing something different though and appreciate the time, originality and craftsmanship that goes into customizing a bike...always refreshing to see something different, whether I like it or not...looks like the work was done well  
clap.gif

The rear edge of the blinker pods is too harsh or something. Not a fan but I love the paint love....That red and black marbling is sweet

It's definitely not for me. I think that the lines are too abrupt. You need to taper the rear in to hold the tail lights.

Actually, I would leave it alone and accept that Suzuki did a perfect job to begin with.

Back