What you guyz think of my new ID :)

1EXOCET

Registered
Capt,
Thanks for changing my id
super.gif

Exocet is a type of missile...  A freakin French Missile if I am not mistaken...  Used to horrible effectiveness during the Falkland Islands War by the Argentineans... Not something I would want to be too closely Identified with personaly...But that is mostly cause it's French... EXOCET INF

exocet39.jpg

Exocet is a type of missile...  A freakin French Missile if I am not mistaken...  Used to horrible effectiveness during the Falkland Islands War by the Argentineans... Not something I would want to be too closely Identified with personaly...But that is mostly cause it's French... EXOCET INF
So, you went from
rock.gif
to an ineffective French missle?
rock.gif

rock.gif

NO NO I meant Horrible as in sunk two British warships before the Brits were able to establish air superiority... Messy business...

LOL.. ssshhheeeesshhh REV!! dont hold anything back.. how do you really feel!! I sense there was not only a nerve struck, but I think it was grabbed with needle nose pliers, steteched really raught and let go... lol

LOL.. ssshhheeeesshhh REV!! dont hold anything back.. how do you really feel!! I sense there was not only a nerve struck, but I think it was grabbed with needle nose pliers, steteched really raught and let go... lol
Nah, no nerve struck really... But BT asked the question. The Missile is spooky effective and relatively inexpensive, if you ever come across some footage of one in action you will see what I mean... Rough Stuff... Hard to defend against.

smile.gif
And yeah, I know all sorts of useless things, and what I cannot place a finger on, Google takes care of for me...

Now The Oracle, you have to watch out for him, too smart for his own good....

Ks-Waterbug has the same problem... Both of these guys are Veritable fonts of information and folks I am not playing trivial pusuit with.....

Leave it to Rev to be the voice of reason and the sultan of the "All-Knowing..."
ices_rofl.gif
laugh.gif

Brian

Back