What would you pay for an 08?

Gabriel

Registered
What would you guys pay for an 08 with under 10K on the speedo. Or any 08 for that matter.
I sold my 04 1.5 years ago and have missed ever since so I'm thinking about another one, second gen.
Thanks

a member here was selling his 2008 for under $8K: https://www.hayabusa.org/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=1544&title=2008-blue-2fgold-busa&cat=1
I paid $8300 for mine (2500 miles, Yosh TRC CF duals, ASV levers, Scotts steering dampner, CF-look tank protectors)

Check the CLASSIFIEDS here for some deals,
here's one: https://www.hayabusa.org/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=2269&title=08-busa&cat=1
Another: https://www.hayabusa.org/classified...=2008-hayabusa96-4-2c750-miles248-2c000&cat=1

Last edited:
I have inquired about one of those. I like the Orange and Black
Thanks

This orange-and-black (with YOSH pipes) for $8100?
2008 Hayabusa

3md3o13l55V25T15S6a5q33ff6452d6d915ce.jpg

This orange-and-black (with YOSH pipes) for $8100?
2008 Hayabusa

3md3o13l55V25T15S6a5q33ff6452d6d915ce.jpg

I have contacted this guy, waiting for another reply.
I asked if it had a clear title and he responded with;
"clear title at Shell Federal credit union Deer Park, TX.
I can get the tilte Mon-Sat."
I asked for a little clarity on this, as to if it was clear why does the CU have it?:banghead:
Thanks

I have contacted this guy, waiting for another reply.
I asked if it had a clear title and he responded with;
"clear title at Shell Federal credit union Deer Park, TX.
I can get the tilte Mon-Sat."
I asked for a little clarity on this, as to if it was clear why does the CU have it?:banghead:
Thanks

He probably thinks you mean clear title as in not salvaged

He probably thinks you mean clear title as in not salvaged

Maybe so? To me it means, "no liens"
It probably one of those deals where the buyer will have to go to the credit union/bank and pay it off to get the title...

well at least it's a local CU so you can go there and do the business.

dang that bike still has factory stickers and rear fender and even reflectors........:laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
Clear title here means not salvaged, In hand means no liens thats the way it's always been here. your talking two different things. when I bought mine in December I went to the credit union with the seller and he piad it off and they handed him the title on the spot and I left with it.

Clear title here means not salvaged, In hand means no liens thats the way it's always been here. your talking two different things. when I bought mine in December I went to the credit union with the seller and he piad it off and they handed him the title on the spot and I left with it.

No I'm not talking two different things, and it has been the same for over 40 years here in Texas. I have bought and sold over 60 MC's.
I'm not sure how it is on your planet? The facts simply don't support your theory.

Here is what the owner says: "To me it's not clear if the bank is on it because the loan to purchase it is from them".

To me, clean title means not salvaged......clear title means no liens.... :beerchug:

I would just be more clear in your quetions and leave little room for confusion. I've bought and sold enough to know you have to be CLEAR. People will say whatever to get you to buy sometimes. Your idea of clean and well taken care of is NOT the same as someone elses.... :(

Back