What would be the best way to mount this tail section on your Busa?

Wow!!

stewie_sexy_dance_4_avatar.gif

lolololoololololol dude i was taking a drink when i pulled that up.... dang near spit it out all over the keyboard laughing:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

As far as wiring, I don't think it matters if you wire the polarities in reverse. Not to mention you won't get hurt if you get rear ended for having dual airbags.:rofl:

IF this site had REP POINTS!!! I would be getting HUGE RATINGS!!! for presenting such a magnanimous Busa option!

ME :bowdown:

They photochopped out her tattoos ??? Those are one of the things that makes her a hot lil "dirty girl" :laugh:

See....she even has my name on her already. You all need to back up off my girl.

tattoo-brian.jpg

Last edited:
Well, from an engineering perspective, I would need to see the tail section of that tail section. Then we could develop an interface control diagram (ICD) and run it through our configuration management (CM) process.

Or I could just wing it. :rofl:

They photochopped out her tattoos ??? Those are one of the things that makes her a hot lil "dirty girl" :laugh:

See....she even has my name on her already. You all need to back up off my girl.

??? Do you know how many other 'Brian`s' are slathering over that lil tat! :rofl:

Better shot of the tail section in question. :laugh:

Megan+Fox1254251242.jpg

Best bike related thread in months! :welcome:

Last edited:
Definitely a friction mount followed up with a large blob or two of man made (female assisted) adhesive. :laugh:

Back