What type of programmer?

ColdBusa

Take this Jerry, you silly little rodent
Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys,

I'm just curious what most of you guys are running for tuners on your boosted busas. I used to have an 05 with a PCIII USB and it worked great. However I got out of riding for a while and am getting back into it hard, and I'm going to be hitting the track again. I would like to go with an RCC kit, however I just haven't decided what to use as a tuner yet. What are your thoughts? Recommendations? Thanks in advance guys.

I have the pcv and the pc secondary fuel module. The ecu has been flashed too. All my tuning done by frank@ph.

Hey guys,

I'm just curious what most of you guys are running for tuners on your boosted busas. I used to have an 05 with a PCIII USB and it worked great. However I got out of riding for a while and am getting back into it hard, and I'm going to be hitting the track again. I would like to go with an RCC kit, however I just haven't decided what to use as a tuner yet. What are your thoughts? Recommendations? Thanks in advance guys.

Keep your powercommander, and purchase an RCC Stage 2 kit. The Stage 2 comes with secondary injectors, and a Microtech fuel controller. The powercommander will handle all of your "off boost" and transition requirements, and the Microtech will not only enable you to tune at every boost level, but will supply more than enough fuel all the way up to 450 rwhp. If that is not enough for you, make the leap and go for the RCC Ultra kit, which will easily net you 550 rwhp. If that is not enough for you, go for the Super Ultra kit, 650+. After all, you only live once. . . you might as well scare yourself to death every time you ride! :laugh:

Yep for your 2010 busa use the ecu editor , RCC sells the kit "editor ready"

Yes, they do. POWERHOUSE sells the same kit. My only caveat is that the stock injectors - even all eight of them - will only get you so far. A racer is typically looking for more than 400 rear wheel, and the Microtech is not only more accurate, it will supply more fuel. Bottom line is that there are several choices out there . . .:laugh:

Last edited:
Back