what to upgrade first?

Busa_for_life

Registered
I have owned a busa for almost three years. I have added a PC3R,Full Micron exhaust,lowering bones,and a 42 sprocket.I ride with a group of 12 other busa's. I want to be competetive with the others. As of now I can't keep up with the other bikes and everybody keeps their mod.s top secert.I have about 12k to spend. I was thinking 1397 JE turbo piston kit, APE race head and MCxpress street turbo kit. Any other suggestions on what Mod.s I should make with a budget of 12k?

May as well upgrade the clutch and springs while you are at it. I'd probably go for the Ghetto turbo myself though. Welcome to the board. Post some pics of your ride.

ghetto turbo.....you'll keep up all right
wink.gif

I have owned a busa for almost three years. I have added a PC3R,Full Micron exhaust,lowering bones,and a 42 sprocket.I ride with a group of 12 other busa's. I want to be competetive with the others. As of now I can't keep up with the other bikes and everybody keeps their mod.s top secert.I have about 12k to spend. I was thinking 1397 JE turbo piston kit, APE race head  and MCxpress street turbo kit. Any other suggestions on what Mod.s I should make with a budget of 12k?
Busa_for_life, where do you see the 1397 JE turbo piston kit? I only see the 1298CC tubro piston kit.

That's a serious group of riders you're hanging out with ... dang 12 other Busa's and all big bored, boosted, and or juiced. That has got to be lots of fun. You have soo many options, but you can remain stock on the motor and add either nitrous or turbo with a very good tuner either can be reliable.

Get up with Robopti,he's in your nick of the woods,he'll prolly point you to Velocity,but if you got 12 g's,I would think about NLR.:;):

Back