what to do next?

stevenp0827

Registered
2000 Blue/Chrome Busa
Wicked Spinners (RC Comp)
Gator Glass Solo seat cover
Chrome Frame/panels (everything)
Mirrors have 4" LCD TV Monitors (look stock when off)
Rearview Camera with Infrared Night Vision
Chrome bars/switches etc.
200 Blue LED's - Strobes etc.
What would look good next? 300mm tire kit?
Turbo?
Let me know what you think.

pic3.jpg

A nice set of chrome tires? I can appriciate the effort and cost but it's ridiculous. You say turbo, then why the spinners? Seems counter productive. Go fast stuff for a go fast bike. Chromes for Caddy's..

a trailer to haul it on?

--BAHZIIIING!

why waste time with a turbo at this point?

you've added like 50 pounds of useless crap.. why add 100 hp that your never going to use?

it's cool lookin' and all... don't get me wrong.. I'm jealous...

It's obviously not something your gonna ride alot... so no point in me suggesting anything.. hehe all I know about are things to enhance the performance.

Is that an hmf system? Looks like it but I can't read the logo in the pics. If so my question is this; What's up with the midpipes? All the hmf systems I've seen have a dull looking midpipe. Did you have yours chromed, or special order deal? I will be getting the system one of these days and I like the bling look of your midpipe better than the others I've seen. Sharp ass bike by the way.

No trailer queen, the bike is ridden every day! 24K miles on it.
I do have a tre already.
The spinners have held up to 195 mph with no wobble, they seem to balance themselves out at speeds.
It does have the HMF highmounts which I love, the sound and power is second to none.
the midpipes were chromed.

This is a TRE

tree1101.jpg

<!--EDIT|gtrpimp76
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131215750 -->

Back