Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What the he11 is this guy doing on a bike?

Wow. Not much to say here... the guy in the video pretty much covered it! Oooh Sheeeeet!

I hat those bike eating tree's ... cant do nuthin the bike just gets sucked into it like a magnet.
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
laugh.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

What an idiot! I once let my little brother try to take my sportster for a ride.He started to take off like this jacka$$ and as soon as I saw that he was afraid to even take his feet off the ground from dragging them,I ran in front of the bike,stopped him and said: no,no,no....get off!!!

I hat those bike eating tree's ... cant do nuthin the bike just gets sucked into it like a magnet.  
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know, those trees are like black holes, they have their own gravitational pull and just suck motorcycles right in (only 2 wheels).

Thanks for the link assist Big John.

wow.gif

wow.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

turn, turn,turn  i want to but the tree keeps calling me come come come on in to my arms.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

jump9.gif
jump9.gif

<!--EDIT|moeluv
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147719325 -->

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

jump9.gif

What an idiot! I once let my little brother try to take my sportster for a ride.He started to take off like this jacka$$ and as soon as I saw that he was afraid to even take his feet off the ground from dragging them,I ran in front of the bike,stopped him and said: no,no,no....get off!!!
Exacly...this is why unless I know the person very well and that they have recent motorcycle riding experience then I always give a resounding, "No" when they start to ask, "Can I take it for a"..."No."

Well, I'm thinking that had to hurt more than just the pride

Questionable riding gear, and I think he was fixating on the tree. You know, where you tell yourself "Don't hit the tree, don't hit the tree, don't hit the tree.......BAM!

yes yes yes a classic case of fixation. (I'm looking at the tree and that's where the bike go)

tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

its gotta be the first time cuz his not looking at where his going...
biggrin.gif

Top Bottom