What size tire is this?

there are somethings in this world that I just refuse to understand ??? I'll add this one to the list.

:puke: That thing is like a bad joke. Oh, and isn't that a dirt track stock car tire anyway?

not my cup of tea but if he is happy, more power to him :beerchug:

That bike does not need training wheels.

I like to see that corner up at Deal's gap, Im riding in front of that guy..

Loomis.

??? I'm all for someone customizing their ride according to their liking, but this just seems over the limit. I mean, can you even ride it now? How could you make a 90 degree turn?

Chrome rims, Chrome Mirror Block Offs, Chrome Wind Screen, Chrome Frame Sliders, Chrome Exhaust Tip, Chrome Passenger Grab Bars, BLACK Swingarm. I mean, if you're gonna do "ridiculous" at least keep the theme!

Last edited:
Come on guys. Don't be mean about it. It's not my cup of tea either, and someone likes it or they wouldn't have made it. That's why we have choices. :poke:

now, for the reality, looks like a 31 x 15 - 15 street e.t.......... or overkill for a damm bike:poke::whistle:

Come on guys. Don't be mean about it. It's not my cup of tea either, and someone likes it or they wouldn't have made it. That's why we have choices. :poke:

I agree, to each their own. But this mod is one that I just can't seem to grasp the practicality of. I can only guess that it is a drag bike? No offense was intended with my previous comments.

Back