What is your

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
If money were not of concern, what would be parked in your driveway.....take some time to think about it before ya answer, if yer not completely sure!!!

sorry but there is no "1 car" for me... but in the top running would be 63 vette - allmost any Ferrari - Porshe 959 - Ford GT40 ( original ) also like the Acura NSX - BMW M1 or 850i I could go on ...
biggrin.gif

I'm pretty sure I'd want a 69 Z28 Camaro.
540" Chevy around 800+hp, with juice for back-up....6 spd tranny......Vette Independant suspension......3.23 gears for top end blasts.
Have to be mini tubbed to fit the 19" rears with 355-25-ZR19's
and 18's on the front.
Prolly hugger Orange/silver stripes, grey/silver interior, 12 point cage.......damn now I'm droolin.

If I had to buy a stocker..it'd be a Saleen S7
SUV: H2 Hummer with an ATI intercooled procharger, on 26's.
Pick-up: I'd take my Dad's truck.........04 Dodge qcab Dually with a 6 spd and lots of extra power, but I'd have to lift it 6" and put Neepers on it wrapped in 36" swampers, then maybe get it up around 500 rear wheel hp.
Bike: the one in my shop, but with a Ghetto on it!!

A guy can dream can't he!!

I will take that expensive McLaren money and buy these two:
wcimnday1.jpg

bdm.com
If the shelby racecar isn't available I'll settle for a regular Shelby GT 500 ragtop of course.

Then use the rest of the money to build a nice shed like BT's to house everything
smile.gif

Pagani Zonda S 7.3 is equipped with a Mercedes-AMG, 7.3 liter, 12 cylinder engine with 555 HP (408 kW) and 750 Nm torque at 4050 RPM. This engine is engineered and built with craftsmanship, satisfying the highest technological standards.

foto10a.jpeg

I would have to say the McClaren F1, truly awesome car. But for a daily driver it would definitely be a BMW M3 with a supercharger on it with over 450HP, style, class and would eat Vettes for lunch
biggrin.gif

m3.jpg

Back