What is your profession ?

I gotta disagree
with you on that sir .

They can be as fickle
as any woman I have
ever dealt with . . .

146_1309%2Bitalian-sportbike-comparison-1.jpg

I'm a service technician as they call me (mechanic) for Weingartz for the last 4 years. Largest power equipment dealer on the east side of the country.
20190216_103339.jpg

This is my little work Bay to work on all things lawn, snow, and farm equipment related. Over the last 18 years I've had a few equipment rental yards and other lawn and garden stores I've worked at but all of them the same job turning wrenches. But i have to say this is the first one with Central air,nice heat and lift tables to spoil me so well.

I'm a service technician as they call me (mechanic) for Weingartz for the last 4 years. Largest power equipment dealer on the east side of the country.View attachment 1594498
This is my little work Bay to work on all things lawn, snow, and farm equipment related. Over the last 18 years I've had a few equipment rental yards and other lawn and garden stores I've worked at but all of them the same job turning wrenches. But i have to say this is the first one with Central air,nice heat and lift tables to spoil me so well.
That would be a fun job....

Using a big rubber mallet??

A very important and understated job you have...thank you for what you do.
Lol, that’s funny.. but there are some very interesting jobs here like mr. Brown and pursuing his masters. Quiksilver as a tow boater a very skillful and important job and you yellow09.. thank you for your services and others as well for doing their due diligence.Thank you for the kind words, You’re right about understated... no one ever knows who we’re and we are the last face you see before you go night night lol. It can be stressful at times and you’ve to be on point with your drugs.

Last edited:
Lol, that’s funny.. but there are some very interesting jobs here like mr. Brown and pursuing his masters. Quiksilver as a tow boater a very skillful and important job and you yellow09.. thank you for your services and others as well for doing their due diligence.Thank you for the kind words, You’re right about understated... no one ever knows who we’re and we are the last face you see before you go night night lol. It can be stressful at times and you’ve to be on point with your drugs.
Yes, one slip up can easily be deadly . . .
I have an old friend who worked as an Anesthetist for many years at various hospitals in Australia and NZ, he's told me some scary stories! He said he had regular nightmares while sleeping at night set in the operating theater with things going wrong . .
not good.

Army for 9 years, been in SOF Aviation for 8. Used to crew MH47-s, now I fix helmets and armor.
Interesting to see what everyone does, cool thread.

I worked for my dad in his factory (+- 400 employees) school holidays since I was 9 years old. He taught me woodwork, steel work and by the age of 11 I could weld, run milling machines, lathes etc.

Then he kicked me out, worked for Mercedes Benz, from an apprentice, to college to Automotive Engineer.
Life takes us where it wants, so I ended up running several large beverage factories for a fortune 10 company. Ended up as a consultant for a large food manufacturing company, doing the US, Europe, Australia, Mexico and Canada.
Then retired, so now I am a nobody.
Still do woodworking on the side though, when I want if I like the customer. One of my pieces posted below.
View attachment 1593985

Will you make me a hayabusa humidor? dude, that looks incredible. seriously though, about the humidor, hit me up, I will paypal dollhairs.
I am a precision button pusher. Well, I push a sequence of buttons in an Airbus, and it ends up in the right city! Well, in all honesty I make the first officer do all the work!
Been at current airline for 18 years. Worked at a few others before this too, flying Boeing 737s. Due to 911, I was furloughed and flew a BBJ (private 737) for an individual all around the world for 9 months...livin like a rock star for sure!
Good days are fantastic. Bad days are some of the worst you can imagine! As they say, "Flying is 99% pure boredom followed by 1% pure terror! Lol
TroyView attachment 1593986
View attachment 1593987
How hard is it for someone with a self paid Commercial license to break into the industry? The Army won't send me to flight school because I'm 2 years older than they want, so my only choice is to self fund my private and commercial license and maybe fly for a local skydiving outfit to get hours after I get my ratings.

Yes, one slip up can easily be deadly . . .
I have an old friend who worked as an Anesthetist for many years at various hospitals in Australia and NZ, he's told me some scary stories! He said he had regular nightmares while sleeping at night set in the operating theater with things going wrong . .
not good.
Yes kiwi rider you’re right. It can get scary I have had a situation where patient coded during surgery and we had to revive patient as they went a-systolic, more so because of preexisting conditions and recreational drug use, the surgeon had to actually put the hand in the chest and massage the heart to help aide the patient revive. sad but true.

Interesting to see what everyone does, cool thread.

I worked for my dad in his factory (+- 400 employees) school holidays since I was 9 years old. He taught me woodwork, steel work and by the age of 11 I could weld, run milling machines, lathes etc.

Then he kicked me out, worked for Mercedes Benz, from an apprentice, to college to Automotive Engineer.
Life takes us where it wants, so I ended up running several large beverage factories for a fortune 10 company. Ended up as a consultant for a large food manufacturing company, doing the US, Europe, Australia, Mexico and Canada.
Then retired, so now I am a nobody.
Still do woodworking on the side though, when I want if I like the customer. One of my pieces posted below.
View attachment 1593985
Sir, that is gorgeous. Work of Art.

I am a precision button pusher. Well, I push a sequence of buttons in an Airbus, and it ends up in the right city! Well, in all honesty I make the first officer do all the work!
Been at current airline for 18 years. Worked at a few others before this too, flying Boeing 737s. Due to 911, I was furloughed and flew a BBJ (private 737) for an individual all around the world for 9 months...livin like a rock star for sure!
Good days are fantastic. Bad days are some of the worst you can imagine! As they say, "Flying is 99% pure boredom followed by 1% pure terror! Lol
TroyView attachment 1593986
View attachment 1593987
That picture with you flying with a helmet on is awesome!! Talk about a whole another level lol

Back