What is your "dream" car?

LadyHawk

w00t!!
Donating Member
Registered
I don't think I've seen this asked before..

What is your Dream car or truck?

I'm a fan of the muscle cars, so  I'm gonna have to go with...

71 Chevelle
71chevelle_ss08.JPG

Hmmm, where to start...

How about an F-250 SuperDuty, crew cab, long bed, lifted with 42" boggers
biggrin.gif

My "dream" car changes frequently. As of this post it's a Mclaren F1 w/ the on-call mechanic option.

MCLAREN3.jpg

I love this cockpit setup!  
drooling3.gif

drooling3.gif
drooling3.gif

<!--EDIT|BiG-T
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147275143 -->

MCLAREN4.jpg

drooling3.gif

drooling3.gif

Well, I had an entire thread devoted to so I'm still game for having that one day...
biggrin.gif

But, if I could have ANY car, I'd want Chip Foose to restore Mike's 1965 Mustang...he rebuilt it from the ground up when he was 16, we put plenty of miles on it in high school on dates with me...it's now sitting in our garage and in need of major repairs...

He loves that car so much...he could never part with it...ignore the dummy blocking the candy apple paint
biggrin.gif

Mustang.jpg

biggrin.gif

I have to agree with the Vector vote. Twin Turbo V-8 and a 5-speed tranny. Pushed out over 400HP, and would go 218+MPH. Sad that Lambo bought them, and shutdown the factory. It would have been a true American Supercar! At least we now have a Corvette that performs in the Supercar class!
smile.gif

Want another Hummer. Had an H2, gonna get another one in less than a year. Dream car would be the Chevy SSR

Well, I had an entire thread devoted to so I'm still game for having that one day...
biggrin.gif

But, if I could have ANY car, I'd want Chip Foose to restore Mike's 1965 Mustang...he rebuilt it from the ground up when he was 16, we put plenty of miles on it in high school on dates with me...it's now sitting in our garage and in need of major repairs...

He loves that car so much...he could never part with it...ignore the dummy blocking the candy apple paint
biggrin.gif
That Chip Foose car is awesome!! Of course anything shiny gets my attention ..
tounge.gif

Nice 'stang too. What I can see of it, with that blonde in the way.
laugh.gif

We were thinking of getting an older muscle car and re-doing it into a hot rod...

But too many dreams, not enough money.
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

Hmmm, where to start...

How about an F-250 SuperDuty, crew cab, long bed, lifted with 42" boggers
biggrin.gif
Works for me, except make it a Toyota.

GJoker had a 96 Tacoma with 7 inch lift, 33 " tires.. we've got some good memories (and some awesome pictures) from mudding that truck. Good times!
super.gif

Back