Votes: 30 54.5%
  • 221 - 250

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • 251 - 300

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 301 - 500

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters
Can I just remind you that we have waited and waited and waited for this bike... and what we get (after 14 years) is a gen 2 with better brakes, new fairing and electronics... but less horse power and 8 mpg worse on fuelling. Can you name me a single bike that has got less power after 10 years... you can’t because only Suzuki do this to their customers it would seem... and on the back of it they try and twist marketing hype to make you think the 2% increase in mid range makes up for this... and now people are trying to defend their actions!!!

People are even saying ‘oh but with a $2000 exhaust and ECU flash it’ll almost be competitive against modern machinery’!!!

it’s a Busa ffs... we have a right to ‘whinge’ that it doesn’t push the boundaries after 14 years!!

I think Suzuki missed the mark on this bike in some ways...the name Hayabusa is a name synonymous for being the one to beat...both the gen 1 and gen 2 only needed a key to dominate for a time, this bike would need much, much more.

This bike is OK but doesn't really have a segment any longer...it isn't a super sport, it isn't a tour bike, it isn't a street shredder....

what is it? Is it a UJM (Universal Japanese Motorcycle)?

Are people excited because it has the name Hayabusa on it?

Could they have brought the GSX1250F Bandit back and had people get excited for it as well...it had great potential to do anything as well with a boat load of mid range torque but no top end. People are saying having great top end power is a moot point anyway.

I think Suzuki missed the mark on this bike in some ways...the name Hayabusa is a name synonymous for being the one to beat...both the gen 1 and gen 2 only needed a key to dominate for a time, this bike would need much, much more.

This bike is OK but doesn't really have a segment any longer...it isn't a super sport, it isn't a tour bike, it isn't a street shredder....

what is it? Is it a UJM (Universal Japanese Motorcycle)?

Are people excited because it has the name Hayabusa on it?

Could they have brought the GSX1250F Bandit back and had people get excited for it as well...it had great potential to do anything as well with a boat load of mid range torque but no top end. People are saying having great top end power is a moot point anyway.
You are right, Hayabusa is a little lost. If you can have only one bike it’s hard to beat, it can do most everything well, not the best. Still a big fast comfortable bike, with lots of potential. Some may say top end power not important, that wouldn’t be me, and many others here.

Back