what is longest anyone has rode their busa straight?

TATS4U75

Registered
:superman::superman:I rode mine 969 miles from daytona beach fl. to watervalley ms. stoped 4 times for gas.took 20 hrs following my wife in my truck loaded to the gills... hell of a ride.:superman::superman:

got to put my busa on the dyno got 168 hp.bone stock w/ tre got it too 204 and let out of it.many more mods too come!!!

Did the Iron Butt Association (IBA) SaddleSore 1000 last year (must complete 1000 miles in under 24 hours)

I've been riding my Busa straight for about 2.5 years now. :laugh:

Why, is there something about your Busa that makes you wanna not ride straight? :poke:

Rode from south of Dallas to Cody Wyo, 1244 miles in 21.25 hours. :whistle:
I think I stopped for gas 6 times. I get over 60 mpg on long trips. :cheerleader:

1000 in about 18 hrs. there is nothing to it. once you get past the 5hr mark everything from the waist down is numb anyway...:rofl:

Waco to Albuquerque....711 miles in about 11 hours. Followed by 5 more days of 10 hr+ days. Loved every minute of it and cant wait to do it again...well except the west TX part was boring.

On my week long CO trip a few years ago

About 420 miles (back roads and twisties, mostly) over the course of 8 or 9 hours with the ECHR folks. It was a great day! Even considering the flash thunderstorm that parked us for about 20 minutes just before heading home.

1080 miles in 19 hours...it was on the same ride that Busawhipped refernced above but i just had a couple miles farther to and from our meeting point to home :beerchug:

Went 1410.6 miles in just over 21 hours in the Utah 1088 on my 2006 Busa. I had fabbed a custom mount for an auxiliary fuel tank that gave me an extra 5.5 gallons of fuel. Really helped to not have to make so many stops. I would have got another 146 miles but my heated vest and gloves went out and I was freezing cold. I had heli-bars, Buel pegs, Hella Micro DE's, and no other mods. Stock seat baby!

http://www.utah1088.com/2009Mileage.pdf

Went 1410.6 miles in just over 21 hours in the Utah 1088 on my 2006 Busa.

Yep, I remember seeing you there in Salt Lake City... :beerchug:

Longest non-stop trip on my K8 was 1826 miles in 23 hours.... took five fuel stops.... and, yes, all in Nevada...... :whistle:

Back