What is everyone getting for xmas?

plus he'll just end up selling the stuff when he sells the vehicles later anyways...
It's a "guy" thing. Bless you for understanding.

winkold.gif

r8

A Scorpion EXO 1000 helmet with the built-in sunshield
A pair of Gaerne boots
A custom made motorcycle vest to match my 06LE.

50" Plasma for me and the wife but that is it. Already have a 57 in the basement but the TV in the living room went out.

a set of chrome grill screens
new chrome triple tree and lowering links from PPM
a new tag relocator Chrome of course
a new hayabusa t shirt and beanie
maybe some clear alternative stuff
seat from tobin (i have to take mine off first hahahhahahaha)

All from my fiance and daughter, they just don't know it yet!!!!

I'm getting what ever Santa Tiger is sending me! Christmas is for my 3 kids at my house, at least i get to play with my kids toys!
cool.gif

got a 06 gsxr750 my new track toy. Man I did not realize how heavy the busa was tell I got off the 750 on to the busa to kick the zx 12

What I really would like is a promotion to Sgt.. I wrote #1 on civil service test, just waiting on potential opening. If the "squeaky wheel gets the grease", the Lord should have the grease gun loaded and in hand!

Already got a new Dell with 20" moniter.
New Dirt gear for my pal and I. That's it. The best is that I will be traveling to Moms to spend time with my immediate family. First time we will all be together in 14 years.

If the promotion happens, I'm hoping to get my Busa front forks done by Traxxion Dynamics early Feb. while i have the front apart I may as well go with braided lines... I'm eager to order from Cycle brakes...  
ThumbsUp.gif

Lazer corrected vision also on list.

Back