What is everyone doing for New Years?

I will be workin thursday nite. Was gonna take off and work friday,but due to the weird weather on the east coast I workin on thursday. Happy NewYear everyone and my new years resolution is to race the busa more this yaer and cut some better lights.

I'll be ringing in the new year on the turbine deck of a nuclear station.

Hooray for employment! :thumbsup:

Booooo for working on New Year's Eve! :banghead:

My youngest daughter's birthday is Dec. 31st. She will appreciate that day more when she is older, she is just turning 8. It is hard to have b-day parties between Christmas and New Years.
My Dad's is Dec 28th.:laugh:

Happy early B-Day:beerchug:

Thanks! :cheerleader:

Let your daughter know that her birthday is VERY special.
-She will never have to go to school on her birthday like some of her friends.
-No one will ever have to throw her a birthday party because every year is already a celebration and a party is never far.
-Most people have her birthday off work.

We have the best birthday's ever! I have always celebrated mine on New Years Eve. Tell your daughter Happy Birthday for me!! :cheerleader:

I'm not sure if I'm willing to freeze my balls off watching the ball drop in the city, but I guarantee you I will be "feeling good" and staying away from any vehicles when the ball drops.

Staying home myself... triple witching amateur night...

Friday/Holiday/New Years all converge to make it kind of "iffy"

You got the normal Friday drunks, the Holiday drunks and then you have the "New years" drunks... two of the three are complete beginners and at least the Friday drunks have every week to practice driving...

:rofl: but seriously, anyone out driving (DD or not) be careful....

Drinking wine, playing cards and enjoying family time with my folks:thumbsup:

Stay safe everyone!

Playing pool at the local bar and spending time with friends. They are calling for bad weather again. I hope they are wrong this time.

Burning stuff and blowing stuff up!! Bonfre and Fireworks at the Henderson's with Gulf Coast Sport Bikes family and anyone else who shows up!!!

We are throwing a get together for board members with food and lodging but for some reason nobody wants to come. I must smell bad or not party the right way:whistle::beerchug:

Anyone interested the invitation is still open. We have lodging. Just not good riding weather.

Kevin cooks up a mean "min-pin"!!! :whistle: I am bummed we can't make it up there. Sure to be a good time!!!

Had planned to go and get to know the Milwaukee crew at Lurch's...(big sigh)...oh well, maybe next year. Probably nurse a sweet little mexican thing, a box of cheap cigars, and who ever will be up for the conversation.

Everyone enjoy a great New Year's eve and a peaceful New Year's day!

...and be safe! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

This is why we have a full service bar in the basement and the toyhauler in the yard for sleepovers. New years Eve is friggin' amateur nite. By me Kops working triple overtime looking for your $$$$$$.

I'm not usually one to bet, however I'm gonna bet that new years day we'll be watching the dvr'd ball drop since we'll likely pass out by 10pm on new years eve :whistle:

Otherwise, the plan is to keep our butts home, safe/sound/warm :thumbsup:

ummm workin.. watching all the New Years Eve "Epic Fails" file in... did I mention I work in an ER? :colgate:

Back