What Ink Do You Have?

Nice work you have there Tony, that's goona look sweet when you get'r done...:thumbsup:

I have a fallen angel carrying a holy angel. the fallen has tears of blood and the holy has blood on her hands. i cannot put into words the full meaning of this tat. well....i can but it will take too long.

then i have a moto tat.

on my arm is a war-torn heaven. this is to signify that there is no peace in heaven. for those that are good(holy) rather than bad(evil) are under constant attack. i will have a war-torn hell on my other arm in the same fashion as my right to signify the opposite. i chose the locations due to USMC standards before the new tattoo policy and the fact that im a network engineer by trade and i work in a corporate environment.

DSCI0148.jpg

DSCI0149.jpg

DSCI0150.jpg

DSCI0151.jpg

DSCI0166.jpg

DSCI0165.jpg

This was my first tat. I was drinking a lot of Captain Morgan and watching the Pirates of the Caribbean a lot, when I decided I would like to design my own pirate flag. Started researching pirate flags (there really aren' t that many), and found one that would be perfect. It was used by the English pirate Edward Teach, Blackbeard. It signified that he would give no quarter (mercy) to his victims.

l_87b7f77ccdf13a7e063bbf1f28e0651b.jpg

This is my second and only other tat to date. I actually found it in a coloring/activity book, and it' s a combo of two different pictures in that book.

l_cdaa5995ff5c40fea074f53262bfea33.jpg

Tons of ink just about everywhere, even the inside of my lower lip. these are the only pics I got at the moment. just about got my left sleeve done. The lepruchaun on my left hand here is the latest.

tat 1.jpg

tat 2.jpg

tat 3.jpg

yeah I was super super drunk when I got that done......but I think it was worth it lol......the next day was funny cause I woke up and was like did I really get a camal tattooed on my toe and pulled up my covers to check and I couldn't stop luaghing...However my mom didn't think it was nearly as funny....

I've already posted these in another thread but here they are. The ones on my arms are my daughters names, the one on my back....well, self explanitory:whistle:

IMAG0047.jpg

IMAG0049.jpg

I have a fallen angel carrying a holy angel. the fallen has tears of blood and the holy has blood on her hands. i cannot put into words the full meaning of this tat. well....i can but it will take too long.

then i have a moto tat.

on my arm is a war-torn heaven. this is to signify that there is no peace in heaven. for those that are good(holy) rather than bad(evil) are under constant attack. i will have a war-torn hell on my other arm in the same fashion as my right to signify the opposite. i chose the locations due to USMC standards before the new tattoo policy and the fact that im a network engineer by trade and i work in a corporate environment.

I'm dumbstruck.

amazed_dog-11947.jpg

I am a bare canvas still... I have what I want...but Ill need a roadtrip to find a worthy artist...Im patient...

Back